Playing the Piano

I was sitting next to Elliot. We were playing the piano like we always did after our lessons. Normally, Leo would accompany us. However today he wasn't here. This all started after I heard Elliot and Leo playing the piano one time. I found it so beautiful that I begged the two of them to teach me how to play. First, Elliot didn't agree. So I ran after the two boys eventually becoming friend's with them after a long time of arguing with Elliot. He isn't that easy but if you get to know him the Nightray boy sure can be a quiet kind and cute boy. And maybe I.... ammmm.... got a little crush on him.... Now I was fixed on the song we were playing so much that I didn't notice that Elliot was staring at me. „Say!! Why are you like this? " The beige haired boy asked me. "What do you mean?" I questioned him confused. "I mean all other girls love to put on their mace up, wearing dresses and talk about boys. And you you're always hanging out with me and Leo, reading and playing the piano. Okay this is the only thing what isn't untypical for a girl. But what are you?" "Hey! Don't be rude, Nightray! I don't like to put on mace up and wear dresses but what is wrong about that? Plus how would you know if I'm talking about boys?" Elliot locked confused. "So you do?" "Yes I do like to talk about boys. You have a problem with that?" "What? You do? I didn't think that." I heard Leo's voice all of sudden. We both spun around to face the black haired boy. "To tell the truth I was always curious (y/n)-chan. Who does a girl like you like?" "You're right. What type of guy does a girl that is so unlike a girl like? A guy who's like a girl?" Elliot joked. "Hey don't make fun of me Nightray !!" I said sulky. The boy laughed again. "Look at that. Little (y/n)-chan is embarrassed, your face is read. U have a crush on someone?" I flinched at that sudden question. "W-what makes you think that?" I stuttered. The Nightray's expression changed from cheerful to stern. "So you really have a crush on someone? Tell me. Who is it? " " N-no! I'm not!! (In love with anyone)" I answered angrily and punched his arm. That coursed the boy only to laugh. "Come one please tell me. I'm not going to tell anyone." "I-I can't." "Why? " "Because, it is someone you know. I don't want you to know that I have a crush on him." I said. "Why? Do you really think I would tell him? "Elliot was obviously offended. "Let it be Elliot. If she doesn't want to tell, you should accept it." Leo interfered. Dam it. Leo noticed it. Okay in this situation this is good for me but... Will he tell him? "You're such a coward, you know? I thought you trust me. But it doesn't seem like that." Elliot broke my thoughts "No! You get it wrong Nightray! I truly trust you, it is bec..." "Forget it!" The boy cut me of angrily and went out of the room. "Nightry wait!" I screamed. But he was only glaring at me. "Shut up!" It hurt so much. Suddenly I felt Leo's hand on my shoulder. „Hey, Elliot doesn't meant it like he says and you know that." "Yes, but... Still, he is my friend and I don't want him to be angry with me." I mentioned quietly. "Say (y/n)-chan. Elliot is the one you are in love with. That's the reason you didn't want to tell him. Am I right?" Leo looked at me with calm eyes. I turned my face a little bit away before I answered. "Yes, you are." "I understand. To tell the truth. I always thought that you like Elliot a little bit more. But I never thought your feelings for him are so deep. Respect! You're quiet good in hiding your feelings." Maybe Leo only said that to cheer me up. Well at least it helped a little. "I take it as a compliment. " I said trying to give Leo a smile. "Are you going to tell him?" The ebony boy asked. "I don't know. I'm afraid of his reaction." "You're right, Elliot is a quiet stubborn idiot, and it isn't impossible that he would be confused and won't know how to act in such a situation." "Yes, that's it... Dam! Why have I fallen for this Idiot?" At my growl Leo started to laugh. "I asked myself the same thing. What do you like about him?" I lead out a soft giggle. "I don't know... I could ask that myself.... Aaa Leo what should I do?" "Even if he may shout at you I think you should tell him."