End

"You are...?" "Yes! Hell! I'm in love with you. Dam! I hate it. Why you? Why? You're short-tempered, rude, mean, arrogant, and totally a jerk!! AND I felled for you." I screamed. I tried to run away. If I would look a little longer into his stunning eyes, I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore, and kiss him. Suddenly Elliot's hands stopped me from leafing, by taking my wrist. "Wait I'm not finished jet." I couldn't control myself anymore. So I did the same like he would. I turned around and yelled. "What do you want now?" At first the boy was slightly confused, but than a teasing smile spread across Elliot's lips. "Look at that. Little (y/n)-chan is far more emotional than she is showing." "You're nasty you know?! Just leave me!!" I tried to go away. "You want to go?" "Obviously!" I said in a angry voice. "So you don't want one?" "Ha? one what?" His question made me curios. Elliot smirked and leaned closer to me. I wanted to push him away. I could feel his breath on my ear as he whispered two words. "A kiss" After that he pulled down a little. Not much and so that he was looking right into my eyes. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand. "Don't even think about that!" I muttered as good as you can with a hand in front of your mouth. The Nightray was puzzled about my reaction. "Come one don't act like you don't want me to do that." "Of cause I want you to kiss me. But you only want to tease me. That is not fair!" "O what makes you think that?! I would never teas you in such a way!!! I'm serious. What do you think why I wanted to know who your crush is, so badly?" I looked at him with big eyes. "Come one, take this stupid hand away. I admit I should have told you earlier." I slowly slide my hand away from my mouth. "Good girl." Elliot said cupping my cheek once again. I could felt my body heating up. "Don't make fun of me!!!" He only grinned at me. My heart jumped like it wanted to break out of my chest immediately. Elliot's handsome face nearly took my breath away. He wrapped his second hand around my waist, pulling me closer. I slowly placed my hands on his chest. Dam it! It was broader than I thought. After that I stood up on tiptoes. Finally Elliot lend down. Right before our lips touched I said " Don't think you can frenchkiss me. If you do, I'll bite your tongu...Mh" Elliot cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. I lead out a surprised moan. It took a few seconds until I realized what happened. Eventually closing my eyes and kissing him back. It was a cute soft kiss. Until, he traced his tongue along my lips, asking me for entrance. I told him before that I didn't want his tongue in my mouth. But now, if I thought about this, it wouldn't be the worsted Idea. So I allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. It was an odd but pleasant feeling. And my tummy felt like 100 of butterflies were flying in it. Finally the boy pulled away. He wore a soft smile on his face. "I love you (y/n)-chan." Elliot said. I smiled back. "I love you to Elliot-kun" I still can't believe it. We really kissed.