Chapter 1

Catherine is in her bedroom looking at her crush's picture on instagram. She is 5'3" with lavishing blue eyes. She is a bit wide but still slim for her figure. She is 16 years old and shy around people. She has flowing light brown hair going down to her butt cheeks.

Devon is a handsome young lad. He is 5'11" with a beard on is chin. He has handsome brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. He is a senior at Catherine's school. He has a mystery about himself. He got fully expelled at his last school but no one knows the reason. He mostly keeps to himself and quiet.

Catherine wants him so bad. She wants to sleep with him to feel his skin on her body.

Catherine makes sure her bedroom door is locked and stands by her bed. She puts her hand down her pants.

Catherine's private tingles as she looks at Devon's handsome pictures on Instagram.

Catherine puts her phone back into her back pocket as she takes her hand out of her pants.

Catherine unlocks her door and slowly opens it up. She walks to the bathroom and walks inside closing the door and locking it behind her. She opens the toilet lid and pulls down her jeans and underwear. She sits on the toilet and pees into it. She is on her period as well and pulls out a tampon from a drawer. She pulls out the old tampon and puts the new one in and throwing the old one in the trash by the toilet. She wipes and stands up after she is done, but not pulling up her underwear and jeans right away. She flushes the toilet and pulls up her underwear and jeans.

Catherine washes her hands in the sink with lots of soap to get the blood off that got on her during the process.

"Ugh I hate getting periods " Catherine says to herself as she dries off her hands.

Catherine opens the bathroom door as she receives a text from a bad boy named Derek. He is 5'8" in height and got some muscle on him. He is a senior this year in school. He has bluish green eyes with short brown hair. "Want to have sex right now I am so in the mood for that body of yours " Derek texts Catherine. "I can't I am on my period" Catherine texts back. 
"Damn it" he replies back.

.............................................................................

"Finally my period is over because I'm so horny and I can't stand it" Catherine says to herself as she texts Derek to come get her.

.............................................................................

Derek closes his door as they begin to make out. He pulls off his shirt and carry's her to his bed while they keep kissing each other passionately on the lips.

Catherine feels the bulge that is making a lump. She lifts her hands has Derek takes off her shirt showing her dark green bra that caresses her breasts.

Derek moves his hand over to his pocket and puts his hand inside it. He pulls out a condom as they continue to kiss and she undoes her bra. Catherine's bra falls onto her lap as Derek pulls her against his bare chest.

Derek lowers his hands grabbing Catherine's thighs.

.............................................................................

Catherine's hair is all ruffled up after having sex with Derek. Both of them panting as they drip with sweat.

Derek's youngest sister comes barging in.

We quickly cover ourselves up with the blanket so she didn't see anything she wasn't suppose to.

She was only going to be seven years old in a few months from now.