3. Passion

Morinaga lovingly caressed Souichi's face, drawing him closer getting rid of any space between them. He kissed senpai with all the passion that he had. Like any kiss could be their last. Without missing a beat, he expertly explored every inch of his Senpai's mouth, cherishing it. After all, this is maybe the last time he'll get to kiss Souichi, ever.

 He pulls away, admiring senpai's face. He wanted to kiss him one more time. Could he? Would Souichi even allow such a thing? He put up two fingers. Senpai didn't say anything so he brought them into a second kiss that left them both completely breathless.

      He liftes up his head and left kisses on Souichi's ear. Making him suddenly moan. This only fueled his desire for more.  He knew he should stop and live up to his own words. With that, in the back of his mind, He held up three fingers.

     Souichi said nothing and was brought into a third kiss full of love for the Trayant. He pulled away, a string saliva connecting the two. Morinaga thought it would be best to stop even though he would Rather spend the rest of his life kissing him.

    He slowly unwrapped his hands from Senpai and looked at him. Souichi had this  intoxicated look on his face. He had one hand on his lips and the other one on his open button shirt. He was shaking. Morinaga gasped and turned and ran out the door.

   Senpai was left a blushing mess. This was the last kiss they shared before the bet took place. It's been weeks since that time and Morinaga nor Souchi could forget it or get it out of their minds.

......

TBC......