6. Stay

Souichi was laying down on the couch, half asleep. Suddenly, he was startled awake by the jingling of keys and the sound of the door creaking open. He felt his heart beat quicken. Slowly and breathlessly, he whispered Morgina's name. Was it really him?

  "Ah! Senpai! You're here." Morgina said, walking into the room, placing his bags on the couch. "I've missed you, so much, senpai." He said, walking over to him, and took Souichi's hands in his own in such a loving way.

  This simple touch.. It was enough to drive Souichi over the edge. So, instead of pushing Morgina's hands away, he just held on to them tighter; not wanting to let go. He was struck with the fear of not seeing him anymore. He wanted him to stay. Of course, he would never tell him that.

    🎵 Oh oh, I miss you.. And I love you more then I did before. Nothings changed, no one can take your place.. Say you love me more then you did before, nothings changed, no one can take your place, and if you ask me I will stay, I will stay. 🎵

  Morgina was taken aback. Souichi had never done this before. I mean, he willingly held his hand. "Ah, Senpai. Are you okay?.. What's wrong?" He said, slowly bringing Souichi into a hug, in which, senpai also brought him in too, squeezing him tighter.

..........

TBC....