Breakfast

Lauren's POV

"Guys wake up!" I say trying to wake up Johnny and Kenzie.

Today is the second show, and our parents wanted to go out to eat breakfast.

"We'll just leave you guys here." Did I mention that they are cuddling each other. 

We were all watching movies last night on Kenzie's bed and I was in between of them.

Somehow, I ended up on the floor and they ended up cuddling each other.

I got tons of pictures, so I can tease them later.

"What time is it?" Johnny asks barley opening his eyes.

He quickly realizes what he is doing and rolls off the bed.

I laugh at him, " It's 8:29, You should go get dressed already."

He just nods his head and leave to his room. 

I jump on the bed and gently shake Kenzie awake.

"What do you want Lauren?" She ask turning her back to me.

"You have to get ready, so we can go eat breakfast."

"Yay!" That wasn't what I expected.

"My Friend is going to have breakfast with us. She is so sweet, You guys will get along great." She tells me while picking her outfit.

She locks herself in the restroom and I just sit on the bed and use my phone.

"Hey Lauren, Where did John go?" I smirk even though she can't see me.

"He woke up right before you and left to get ready." I yell, so she can hear me over the water.

"Oh, You were the first to wake up?"

"Yup, I ended up on the floor and you two were cuddling." I say and I hear something fall in the bathroom.

"Kenz, Are you okay?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yeah! I just dropped the bar of soap."

~~~

"Look that her!" Kenzie yells while running to her friends and pulling my arm with her.

"Maisy!"

The girl with brown hair turns around and starts running towards me and Kenz.

"Oh my god! I've missed you!" She hugs Kenzie.

"That's Lauren, Johnny's sister."

"Oh Hi Lauren, Kenz talks about you and Johnny all the time." She says and leans in for a hug.

"Oh really? What does she say about Johnny?"

Before she could answer, Kenz interrupts us.  "Anyways, Lets go eat. I'm hungry."

We walk to the table our families are sitting at. Brandon's family is here too, but he is with Johnny.

Kenzie takes a seat in front of Johnny with Brandon in front of Maisy. I'm on the other side of Kenzie.

"Hey Brandon and Johnny, This is Maisy, my best friend."

"I thought I was your best friend." Johnny says and pretends to be hurt.

"Whatever, I can have more than one best friends."

The waitress places our food on the table. Most of us were eating pancakes with eggs and bacon. 

We were pretty quiet while eating. Every once and a while Brandon would wink at Kenz and John would look mad. It was really funny for me especially because Kenzie wasn't paying attention to either of them.

"Kenz, Carson invited us to hang out tomorrow."

"Who's Carson?" Both Johnny and Brandon ask at the same time.

"Woah, Um he is our friend. Can Lauren and the guys come to?"

"Sure, I don't think he will mind."

Author's note

I just took a nap, now I have lots of energy. It's really cold outside though. Comment if it New Years yet? It's only 7:12pm for me.