Part 22

So that she won't run away from me.

.   .   .

*Knock knock knock

Third person's POV

Maid: I'll get that for you miss!

Mila: Okay.
.   .   .

Mila's POV
I tried to move but I can't cause someone wrap thier arm around my waist and pull me near to thier chest. Familiar warmth. It's Daniel my boy.

'Marshmallow, you should wake up now.

"5 minutes more, please.

'No way.

"Fine, I'll wake up but..

'What?

"My morning kiss.

'Brush your teeth first.

"Okay!

.   .   .

At the living room

I was sitting at the sofa while watching netflix. But someone just disturb me by tapping my shoulder. When I turn around my lips meet someone's. Just for like three seconds then we pull away. Kang Daniel.
I blushed

???: Yah, you guys stop it.

Daniel: Ohh hyung!

Jackson was sitting at the counter all the while.

Mila: Morning!

Jackson: I'm so jealous cause it's too cheesy.

Mila: Oppa will do that too when you have A-my.

Jackson: Stop teasing me!

Daniel: Should we hang out today?

Jackson: Yeah!
Mila: Yeah!

Daniel: Let's go.

.   .   .

Two years later..

A-my, Renee and Maya came back from London. They still live in the dorm and they soon will come to my house as I told them too. And I was graduated from university. Daniel now is a k-pop idol one of the 'Wanna one' member. Pd-nim also agreed him to have me as his girlfriend. So I'm happy now everything went like the same. The only thing is I need to make Jackson and A-my into a couple.

.  .  .

In LA company.

I was walking towards the ceo room but suddenly, someone pour the coffee into me. I look at her it's the Queen.ka. Tzuyu.

"Well well look what we have today. Mila Wang.

'Can you move away I'm in a hurry.

"Not so fast, asshole.Who do you think you are? You can just avoid me like I'm the air.

'Cause you are.Designer tch!

???:She is soo death.I heard that Tzuyu was the Silent designer.

Tzuyu: You heard that I AM THE SILENT DESIGNER YOU BITCH!

Mila: Tch Silent designer?

I was about to tell them that she fake it but the CEO stop me.

Ceo: Miss A-my the boss want to see you.

Tzuyu: Good luck get fired soon.

Ceo: How dare you talk like that to the lead designer of our company !

Tzuyu: What? Lead de-designer?

Ceo: Yeah LEAD DESIGNER THE SILENT DESIGNER THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD SAYS. DON'T YOU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW, I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU TELL THE WHOLE COMPANY THAT YOU'RE THE SILENT DESIGNER BUT DOES THE COMPANY TELL THEM THE TRUTH? NO!!!

Tzuyu: Soo she is the Si-silent designer.

Mila:Yeah soo? Regret for scolding me?

Then, I walk away although sometimes I'm quite evil I but I won't make her lose her work.

.   .   .
Boss: Ohh you're here.

Mila: What's the matter boss?

Boss: The thing is I want to tell you about you need to separate with A-my now cause you're going to work for Wanna one and A-my is going to work for Got7.

Mila: Okay no problem.

Boss: Really?

Mila:Yeah cause I'm the girlfriend of Wanna one Kang Daniel

Boss: Ohh yeah I almost forgot about that news. Congrats.

Mila: Thank you.

Hope you enjoy.
🍩🍩🍩