Lies

"And after all what is a lie 'tis but the truth in a masquerade."
--Lord Byron

I coughed and look at my
sorroundings,
i'm at school grounds again.

I search until my eyes caught a different figure

I saw a man (but he doesn't look like one) because he is all boney though.
He stares at me blankly waiting for my reaction for me to see that kind of thing. Since I was a child, I did not fear death but rather I embrace it.(even if I wish to die I didn't cause 'Death' loves me so much.*note the sarcasm*)

I made my face stoic and impassive, which I feel it will became my persona more lately, because after the talk with Hermoine I think the only one I can trust with all my life is 'ME, MYSELF & I' thank you very much.

Well, Master I thought you'll just continue dying and insist that you can pass at the afterlife, even if you can't~ Death drawledat me, his cloaks drapped over his bony body his other hands holds a sycthe that reapsthe soul of the dead people. In short, he is the ending of all mortal and living beings.

Well, I guess it's not my time yet which explains I survive another killing curse again.~ I said to him sarcastically.

It might be your first and last time that you will see the afterlife becauselike your father says "You don't belong in that place, because you cannot die. ~ Death said nonchalantly.

Oh yeah.I get it that's why i'm alive now. Happy? please can you please state your business because I will buried those bodies lately and it will take some of my time.~ I said to him looking over thedead bodiesthat stab my already dead heart.

Since you saidthat I will say my business here "Master" ~ Deathdrawled sarcastically.

What did you call me?~ I said, Ithink Iheard it wrong or that just that he is wrong? Did he just calls me Master?! Ridiculous really as far as i know 'Death' do not bow to anyone.

Master~ Death repeated as he rolls his eyes.

Why am i became your master?~ I said being shocked and confused (but more confused).

Well, it's a long story really, but tomakeit short, you collected the hallows that makes you the 'master of death'~ death saidas a matterof factly.

It doesn't make sense, why? I destroy the resurrection stone ~ I said to him and look at him incredulously.

It makes sense because before the ring is destroyed you completedthe hallows which make you like of what I said earlier.

So why me?~ I askedhim.

Death just blinked at me.(so he has eyelashes huh? Or im just hallucinating?)

Why you~ he asked and I just nods.

Because there are other ones that completedthe hallows like Dumbledore so why me? ~ I said and Death just snickered when I mentioned Dumbledore. I wonder it seems that deathhas a problem with my late professor. I wonder why?

You know even if Albus completed the hallows it will become null because he has no Potter or Peverell bloodline in his blood and veins which qualifies you to that position.~ Death said monotone like he's just reciting a memory of his favorite history.

I just sighed. Great. Another Bloody title! It seems like fate has many nicknames and 'title'to give to me in my whole lifetime.

Oh joy.

Didn't Boy Who Lived isn't just enough?! Defeater of the Dark Lord, Golden Boy and now MASTER OF DEATH!! What another absurd title she's going to name me!

Great just FUCKING Great.
It is okay if I reject it? Please I want to be to be with them.- I plead to him.

No. You can't reject it. It is your responsibility to do so- Death said to me.

I sighed.

Why my life is always difficult???

Well, you see 'Master' the only thing that cause mayhem into your life. Is the person whom you trust the most.- Death said to me choosing his words carefully.

Who?Isn't that Voldemort? - I said confused. Voldemort killed my parents, killed Cedric, Hermione, Snape and many more. Isn't he the one?

No. I'm afraid it is not him.- Death said gravely to me.

W-who??!! Who is the person who makes my life a living hell aside from my relatives and Voldemort.- I said fuming that I do not know who manipulate me all my life. BASTARD!!!

Death just sighed it seems he's having an internal battle to tell me or not and these words escaped from his lips that I cannot believe even if I try as the world came crashing upon me.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I froze.

As my mind was messed the beating of my stone cold heart, was racing, as my breathing was taken by an unknown force.

My mind was absorbing the information that come out from his lips, knowing my life will never be the same again.

Did the fates and destiny are just making fun of me??

I reach for any possible explanation, but it seems my brain has no explanation for this information.

A piece of information that will change my mission and perspective in life.

My mind was ringing a particular voice in the back of my mind.

I think the world came crashing down on me. As the puzzled information fit perfectly and view a thing that i will regret all my life.

I thought after the war, everything will be peaceful and perfect.

I guess I was wrong again.

The one who make my life a livinghell since i was a child.

Was not Voldemort...

Darker than him, as his actions will put the Dark Lord to shame.

As my lips parted to say this word, that i will not believe it myself.

The one who kills the ones I loved.

The one who make me suffer.

The one i most respect with great admiration...

My mentor.

The one I looked for.

The one I trust without doubt.

The most unlike of an enemy.

DUMBLEDORE.