Prolouge

His face was shadowed by the darkness that was looming all over us.

Unaffected...

His determination spread like a wild fire to the hotness of summer...

Burning anything and everything, and brings warm to the coldness of my heart.
Illuminating and the same time blinding.

It was strong and indestructible...

As pain and loneliness becomes inseparable.

Yours lit up like a candle, guiding my way.

Don’t know what to do.

Don’t know what to think.

Things turned out to the things unexpectedly,
Seems fate was betting on me, a

"dirty little game."

When you don’t know things such as “consequences”

As breathings become heavy, time itself becomes wary.
Turning point comes to Us.
Makes ourselves not yet ready...

But I will ask you right now...

Are you willing to forget everything for me?

Will you...

run away with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey guys! It's me the author of this story i hope you like the first part of my story. If you like just vote! And if not well just comment and i will accept because no person is perfect. So guys start voting and have comments, suggestions you might want to change in this story because this is a TOMARRY story! But in this story harry becomes a GIRL so that explains EVERYTHING!

I'm so sorry if you need to read this piece of crap, because it will help you to adjust at the settings of my story. But dont worry, i don't many a/n on my story because it is annoying really!

In this story harry becomes master of death which will be expalined later and Oh! Hermoine and other harry's friend including the whole family of weasleys, many professors and many people you know harry loved, the other ones who did not die is the families of death eather's including Malfoy's, Zabini's, Parkinson, Greengrass and many more. Which means they will rule the Ministry and will make the wizarding suffer so that will explain the settings of the story.

And Oh thank Merlin! It is the end of my note! Cause i don't want to write many authors note!

So that's all bye Amigos!!!✋✋😁😁😁