chicKEN thot piE

Satan slitherd down the stairs in a hurry to get the chicken thot pie. twas his favourite mealll. His mom, jesus,  greeted satan with a suspitious alien tone... "henlo sun it is I, mother doge." Satan knew something was wrong so he yeeted out the front door.

He ran to elmos house... who lived 47 and a half blocks away from him. He only knew this because of the mass amounts of Instagram stalking he preformed just 37 seconds ago.

When he got to elmos house he banged the door. No one was answering sp he rang the bell. Ear rape version of hells theme song started playing... Gucci gang. After 6 minutes of the same door bell ring he pulled a booby pin out of his long golden beautiful luscious locks of golden beautiful hair. HE picked the lock with quickly haste and the door opened in a record breaking time of 700000 minutes.  He ran up the stairs and into elmos one direction themed room.

Elmo was asleep. Quietly snorkeling . He had the flippers and the dive suit on... the whole shebang. he slept in a water bed NOT ON IT. Satan admired his wet bod.  He looked like a whole snack no a full course meal.. NO he looked like thanks FUCKING giving. Delectbale . Satan could eat this for lunch breakfast ANd dinner.

Satan quickly woke up elmo form is peaceful dive/sleep, a slivep.

"WHAT THE HECKLING DO U FRAKING WANT" Elmo said more angry that he was woken and not creeped out that satan was in his sleeping chamber. (a/N that sounds like some fifty shades of grey shit)

"I NNED UR HALP... my mom is a frakling alen!!!! Shes been probed" Satan said with his big beautiful mahogany eyes watering.

" Bruh its like 3 a.m y were u talking to ur mom?" He said suspecting some sort of incest story.

"Well I wanted some some of the gud kush, the chicken thot pie... made of true thots." Satan said very passionately.

"ok well what do u frecking want me to do about ur mom?" Elmo said clearly irritated

"I need u to join my army against the aliens who live at taco bell. they've been brain washing there costomers with the doritos locos tacos TM^. My mom got taco bell recently... I tried to warn her but she didn't listen. NOw shes stuck in their really obvious space ship that is located on the top of pizza planet. They literally have a google maps location set as ALIEN SPACESHIP TM^" Satan comtinued for about 4 hours describing the aliens and there whereaboots

"BRuh how r we suppose to beat the horde of freaky beings if its just u and me...?" Elmo said sounding doubtful.

"we will assemble a super squad... and we shall call us the STD

Shove that dick

Through the pussy

Daddy de Glucose"

You: I need a sugar daddy

Me, and Intellectual : I need a glucose father

to be continued babes