Airport Love [XXX]

When Ace and his family got on the plane, Ace starts looking all over the plane to find love. He's trying to find a girl that he can talk to.

??: Hey sexy ... what's your name

Ace: Ummm..... Niko ( beyond scaced Straight )

??: That's a sexy name ... are you single ;)  [ Smacks bubblegum ]

Ace: Y .... Ye ...  No! I forgot to ask you this .... what's your name?

??: Mya and who are you dating?

Ace: Jesus Christ

Mya: Aww.... too funny [ starts holding Ace's hand ]

Ace: Umm .... What are you doing to my hand O.o

Mya: Your hand was cold so .. I am warming them up for you

Ace: Thanks but no thanks .... I want my hand back now ( in shock )

Mya: No papa ;) .... Give me a kiss with those soft lips 

Ace: No thank you

Mya: Why big daddy ... you scared

Mama Primo: Stop bothering my son!

Mya: Papa .... who is this woman, baby? She's old and fat!

Mama Primo: I'm old enough to whoop the mess out of you!

Ace: Mya!!! Stop talking to my mother like that ... -_-

Mya: That's your mom!! Her hair is pretty! Is that Weave Miss. Niko Parent ,.... where did you get it from

Mama Primo: No Ma' am sweetie ..... this is 100% real and God blessed me with this hair on top of my head.

Nina: Mom ... are we there yet?

Mama Primo: Nope .. not yet sweetie! We have 10 more minutes to go

Ace: Thank You Jesus! ( in his mind )

Mama Primo's POV:

This nasty chica wants my baby! No one and I mean no one like her will NEVER date my child! I almost went Madea on that girl. Ace was so shy around her. Usually he would be the one who's talking like I don't know what! I won't blame him in this case ... he didn't have a choice but to keep his mouth shut because everything that he say, she will try to tease him. I'm just glad that we only have a few more minutes before the plane hits Cuba.

Ace's POV:

Awww man!! This is worse than the girl who randomly touched my abs! C'mon! I know I can be a true flirt without trying, but respect yourself Mya! I hope that she will never see my face a day in her life unless it's online. I couldn't find no chick that I like dealing with Miss. Nasty -_- .... Jesus is with me at all times!! Thank you Lord! Praise the Lord! Thank You for having my ma sitting behind me or I would've been in hot water by now.