Banes, Cuba ( POV Chapter )

Nina's POV:

Wow! This place is very beautiful! I want to get married right in here! one problem ,though .... Cuban people don't suppose to worship Jesus Christ ( Why Castro, Why ). Also, the boys are so cute there! Don't get me wrong, now..... LA dudes are cute but they aren't as cute as these Cubans, espeacilly the black Cuband. They have this nice, soft voice that can make a girl wanna scream and have their children. 

Ace's POV:

Banes, Cuba is a nice place to chill at. The weather is good, the food is off the chain, and the girl there are . Woah! They are so fine that i don't mind grabbing one of them and take them to my parents. They are digging me too! I can get any girl that I want with these looks that I have .... LA chicks are ok but they act too high class for me! They only want you for your money or something like that..

Mama Primo's POV:

Omg !! This place is so tilted! It's so pretty that I want to move here! I'm not planning to though ... there's too many unholy people here and I don't want to end up getting in trouble and etc. I hope that Nina and Niko doesn't have so much fun that they are in trouble.

Daddy Primo's POV:

This place is cool! I can relax in peace with my family for once without any drama what so ever ... Unless those girls are after Niko or those boys are after Nina .. Please Lord don't let my kids get in some trouble while we are here!