Vviolet Rain

///I own nothing but this plot. Everything else is Hussie's///

Today was the day that you had had enough.

"ERIDAN, THTOP IT, PLEATHE!" He yelled, tugging at your arm. You had easily overpowered him, sure, his psionics helped out sometimes, but not now, there wasn't any way in hell you'd let him stop you.

You were done with this whole "Sgrub" shit.  You'd become the bad guy again, the villain of the team, you had killed Feferi, Shot Sollux, and damn...you were just so..fucking...done.

It was your turn, not even being sliced in half sufficed for what you did to them.

Ding. Ding. Your mind, idiot. Just go. Just fucking leave him there.

You followed the thoughts, turning away from Sollux, leaving the frail and thin male there to wonder just what you were doing. You bolted to your hive, away from that dreaded school, where all you did was want to die, want to crawl into a cave and cry.

What kind of Prince of Hope were you if you yourself had none? Being made fun of all day because you were an aquatic creature, and an ALIEN AQUATIC CREATURE to top. The others got enough shit about their appearance, and Feferi was actually considered an attractive troll, seeing as she had her own human matesprit and even a moirail! 

Hello..It's your mind, giving you someone to talk to..You do know...You are useless.

"I'm not broken, stop trying to fix me.." Your thought spilled from your lips, that diluted lavender staining your cheeks in a shiny wet mess.

You'd taken the last hit you ever would.

Fish-brain. What's with the gills? Costume party? God, you look so ugly, no one would ever want to be your girlfriend, not even the ugliest girl in the world! HA! You're really pathetic, crying like that..Oh, look, his tears are purple too! Wonder what his blood looks like? Anyone else up for a 'playdate'?

These lines repeated over in your head, making it pound worse. You'd taken a beating not thirty minutes ago, and Sollux, well, he came to find you in a state he called, "Looking like a pawbeatht ripped your eyeth out, thcratched down your fathe, and bludgeoned you." Sollux..Why'd he even want you to stay?

You never got along, no one liked you..In fact..Sollux was the first one to talk to you since the game ended and you came here.

Not even Feferi acknowledged you, even if you stood in front of her.

Kanaya never talked to you, Equius...You had no idea where he and Nepeta went. As for the others..Karkat was here, he just stayed with his group. Aradia and Tavros stuck close, but not to you. Gamzee...You'd rather not talk about the purple-blooded land dweller at the moment, he was probably off on sopor-slime anyways. 

Terezi...Vriska..They weren't around, they'd run off long ago, Vriska said something about being losers and just..Not liking your presence, any of the others, in fact , would say that. Terezi had been transferred to a blind school for some reason, you didn't hear from her much, in fact, she was like all the others, ignoring you.

You slipped into the bathroom, locking the door behind you, and abandoning your jewelry and cape, tossing off your glasses and wiping the pale violet tears that symbolized your blood. You choked on a sob, a strangled noise coming out instead of the wail you wanted to let out so badly.

You slid down the back of the door, a shuddering sigh escaping your lips. You looked to the blade, rusted and stained with blood. Now that you think about it, you hadn't even bothered to eat or do much of anything at all, much less clean the murder scene that was your hive.

Your blood begged to be spilled, splattered over the walls. You snatched up the blade, tearing the sleeve of your sweater upwards, staring at the many scars on your arms, those disgusting fins, and that hideous violet blood that was your caste.

Fuck it.

You're done with this shit.

"F-fuckin' shitty, you useless piece a coddamned shit, I hate you, Eridan." You hissed spitefully, hearing a faint banging at the door to the front of your hive.

"Promithe me thomething…" The voice rang through your head, making you hiss, willing it pathetically to stop. "Promithe me that after the game ith over, you won't do anything thtupid, ED, promithe me..ED, where are you going, theriouthly, come back here you fucking idiot!" 

You figured he was warning you away from Fef, to not go near her, and you tried. Hard. Sol just didn't want to leave you alone, always staring at you in classes, looking away if you caught his stare, the cutest yellow blush a pissblood like him could have gracing his 'annoyed expression'.

"I promise...Sol."

The scream you held back was muffled only by your bruised and bloodied lip. You dragged the blade further over your arm, severing the fin from your skin. It hurt so much more than you had expected, your two neat rows of shark-like teeth clamping into the violet-stained towel you used to dull the bleeding of many cuts before.

BANG.

Sol had broken into your hive, you had cut off your other armfin and then a face fin by that time. Your breath became ragged and hoarse with agony as you hacked at the other, blood making your skin slick, staining it sickly violets.

Next, you slashed at your wrists, having shed most of your clothing now. You sliced off the fins on your calves, moving to your ankles then with a single, gruesome moan. Your vision swam and faded into nothing as you dropped the knife, collapsing at last.