Irresistible (part I)

Jin was really happy to be selected as a host for KBS daejung, others were also happy to see their adorable maknae happy.
They practiced his lines, even though they knew maknae for talented but Jin insisted with his puppy eyes who were they to refuse the beautiful angel?

Jin was ready but he was still a little nervous, meeting Irene noona and Chanyeol hyung would be amazing, he thought ,
On the other hand Chanyeol was equally happy but not because being choosen as the MC but because he could finally meet Jin the extremely adorable maknae of bts , now Chanyeol was being cheesy enough to give cheesy names but where was the lie

During Mama they were only able to talk a little bit because of his possessive band mates. Jin was the cutest and most innocent being he had met so far and don't even start on his body figure, he got broad shoulders but not broader than himself, perky nipples : he just happened to see them when he looked real close to Jin's outfit, his slim yet curvy figure.
His lips, his biggest charm was his voice.

It kinda turned him on, breaking news !Chanyeol has a voice kink (just kidding), and don't even talk about his ass...

So Chanyeol was being just a hormonal teenager meeting his crush for the first time.
Well he was head over heels for Jin , he was in love, but wasn't everyone was in love with him? The whole Bangtan truly showed their love by being possessive and jealous of anyone near the youngest member.

He felt butterflies , he wanted Jin to be his , to hold him to touch him to tell him what a pretty thing he is, Jin was irresistible. Every man's wet dream

But the only obstacle was Bts guarding him, he could bet one hundred percent that if especially Jungkook wasn't with him everywhere Jin would have got raped long ago.

But how is the MC here, close to me, far away from Jungkook . A perfect opportunity for me.

Soon the event started, he noticed every Irene was looking at Jin with fond eyes, he made them laugh, he was just perfect, his slim curvy figure even made girls jealous .

After first shot, they got a twenty min break for makeup touch ups and other things.

"Hey Jin!  , You were amazing " Chanyeol said gaining Jin's attention , he could see younger giving him a shy smile "You were even better hyung" Jin said cutely
Chanyeol just smiled "woah hyung , you're even taller than Namjoon hyung, your hand are so big" Jin said like a kid "You think so? Why don't we go and grab a coffee? We are almost done here" Chanyeol said happily , "I would love to hyung but Jungkook hyung said to come to straight home , he would be angry with me if I didn't obey him" Jin said with sad eyes.

Chanyeol was melting, he hasn't seen something so adorable in ages , " It's alright I already talked to him, he said it's fine" Chanyeol faked a call (you liar)
Jin being the innocent little bean beamed a cute smile.
It was hot so Jin had taken off his blazer, showing his tight black shirt with tight black jeans hugging his thick thighs and small waist perfectly. All in his Godly glory. His shirt was restraining his perky nipples, like he could see them clearly pushing through the black silky fabric.

Chanyeol offered to go to his new house, and of course Jin agreed but he didn't know what could be coming next.

Soon they arrived, it was a big mansion, Jin's mouth was left open in Surprise "That's so beautiful hyung"
"I'm glad you liked it, so shall we go in?" Jin gave a little nod, he was nervous, he wasn't expecting that Chanyeol would take him to his personal home.

He wanted to text others , but there was no signal, "Hyung, there is no cellular service here, can you lend me your phone?" "I'm sorry Jin, there is no network here, I especially choose this place because I wanted it to be peaceful here without any internet and other services" Chanyeol said with a smile, Jin just hums in response.
...

That's absolutely trash, kill me 😂
It sucked, should I continue or not?