【二十八】 goodbye christmas

song / goodbye christmas (zhang yixing)

~

Being a lazy ass she is, she stay inside her room while watching some anime on her laptop. She's been sitting at her study table, facing the window for about half and hour. Her family have gone to a New Year party that is held by The Bokuto's. She decide to stay.

Opening her curtains slightly, she sees a familiar boy also at his study table on his laptop. He's wearing glasses and boi, he look hella fine. He seems to notice her stare and look up. A smile appear on his face immediately.

❝ alone ❞

He write down on the sketch book before showing it to his girlfriend. That way is more fun than texting. Yes, it's old-fashion but he prefer that away better and she agree with him.

[Name] write something on her sketchbook that always on her study table. She's humming out Goodbye Christmas song.

❝ yep. spending the last day of 2017 with my one and only, lay ❞

Akaashi has a pout on his face. He put his sketch book away and grab his phone to call his girlfriend. After a few ring, she pick up the call and the first thing he hear is her cute giggles that never fail to make his heart beating fast and his cheeks to heat up.

Only she has this kind of effect on him.

"I thought I'm your only one?" the setter with a subtle of teasing remark. Through his window, he could see his girlfriend making a peace sign along with a wink in which he reply with an eye roll.

"You are my only one. EXO Lay is my crush. There's nothing you can do with it," she laugh. "I only love you oh my God, don't make that face," she laugh harder when Akaashi make an annoyed face - pouting lips with sad eyes.

"You're still my one and only love, after Yixing of course." her frisky retort make his eyes goes wide and reply with a soft grunt in displeasure.

11 : 59 AM

"One more minute," she mutter under her breath, closing her laptop and put the call on speaker mode.

She look at the sky to see the first fireworks. As she look in front of her, her boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. She shrug. Maybe he go to the toilet she thought.

"5," she begin to count down to 2018.

"4"

"3"

"2"

Her eyes widen in shock when a deep husky voice mutter out 1 right beside her ear. She turn around only to have a pair of soft lips on hers. Her ears catch the sound of fire works as she kiss back.

"Happy New Year, [Nickname]. You can only spend your new year with me," Akaashi dryly comment. He pull her from the chair and sit on it before pulling her back on his laps. 

"Okay, Keij." she laugh softly. She turn back to the sky and stare at it in awe, whispering out, "It's so beautiful."

"It's beauty is nothing compare to yours."