The mission

Sasukes pov

It had been 1 month after sakura was out the hospital and everyone asking her if she was alright and she wasn't but she just told people she was, it was a cold day and I was sitting under a cherry blossom tree waiting for Naruto and sakura for our mission that kakashi had gave us, sighing and getting impatient I finally saw them walking towards me with smiles on their faces and laughing, I rolled my eyes and started walking ahead of them I was talking with inner until sakura came up to me and ruffled my hair while Naruto did the same to her, I glared at her as she just shrugged and walked ahead of me while Naruto walked with me" oi teme do you still like her " I lowered my eyebrows and looked at him" who dobe" he laughed loudly and punched my shoulder "sakura you idiot" I shrugged and saw she was gone " great sakura-Chan is gone, way to saskue "my inner said really darkly looked at Naruto and before I could say anything I had sakura scream "AHH MY GAWD ITS YOU SUIGETSU HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN" rolling my eyes  knowing that Naruto ran off to meet the two hyper active people I was walking after him until I saw suigestu hugging sakura and beside them was Naruto along with Karin and jugo.

Jugo is top at the left hand side

Suigetsu is top left next to Jugo.
Saskue top middle next to Suigetsu.
Karin top right next to saskue.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Karin come towards me but then she stopped and pulled the white haired man off sakura, shocked because she normally would cling on me I looked at jugo who just shrugged and went back to talking to his brids.  Typical jugo, I stopped beside naruto who was talking with Karin and Suigetsu who stopped when they saw me and hugged me making me fall.  I growled and gasped for air" get off me "I said wheezing he did and joined in on naruto, sakura and karin who was laughing there asses off at me but stopped when I glared at them with stop-or-ill-kick-your-ass look. They both rolled their eyes and asked the 2 love brids (Karin and Suigetsu)  why they we're here and not with orochimaru (pic down below)

 They both rolled their eyes and asked the 2 love brids (Karin and Suigetsu)  why they we're here and not with orochimaru (pic down below)

They both shrugged "we got bored and he let us ou"jugo said quietly making Karin jump and hit his head saying baka. I sighed and heard sakura say "they haven't changed a bit.