Ahh, Shit

R E C A P

"Amelia, please don't tell me we're talking about the same person." She said, her eyes wide. I gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Was the leader tall, dark brown eyes, black hair, tattoos?" She described. I nodded slowly.

"That's someone you don't want to mess with, and his name isn't Douche, it's Ian."

For some reason that made my heart skip a beat. Like when you get called to read out loud and you have no idea what page you're on because you weren't paying attention.

"And those minions names are Ethan and Noah." She continued, turning into our neighborhood.

"What's so bad about them?" I asked. Aren't they just regular high school kids, the ones that get into a lot of fights, doesn't listen to their teachers, gets detention every week, blah blah blah, you know the rest.

I don't get what's so scary about them other than the looks and the tattoos. I gotta admit, they are pretty intimidating. But I don't let it phase me.

"Amelia, their face practically screams danger. There's rumors that he's in one of the most feared gangs, I don't know if it's true, but the people who get on his bad side either come to school beat up or you never see or hear from them again." She said, and I could see her swallow hard.

"But that doesn't mean it's true, they probably just changed schools or was too embarrassed to show their face again, plus, fights are normal." I reassured her, shrugging it off. She shook her head.

"They are one of the best street fighters, but Ian does most of the fighting. He has never lost before, and he shows no mercy to his opponents. There are so much stories that have been told." She said as she parked the car.

"And there's not one single video?" I asked, a little suspicious.

"Amelia, you can't record in an underground place, it's too risky, and if the police find out, that's jail time." She said in a duh tone.

When I used to street fight, there would be a few flashes here and there, but I just thought people didn't take pictures because they were too interested in the fight.

I didn't choose to be a street fighter though, my dad forced me into it and after a while I got used to it. I met a few people from time to time, but only had one good friend. Him and I were the best fighters there. Nobody could beat us. I knew him for over two years. He is the one that trained me and helped me get used to the whole fighting thing.

Almost every morning, we would jog, exercise, and train. It was our routine. Being the lazy person that I am, I hated it, but he told me he would rather distract me with that then have me distracted with drugs, alcohol, juvie, and all my other bad habits that I carried. Eventually I got used to it, even though my bad habits continued.

But one day he just disappeared and never came back. I went to the underground place that we fought at a few more times, hoping to find his face in the crowd, but stopped when he never showed up. I tried my hardest to find him, I tried everything. But nothing worked, so I gave it up.

He was involved with some very bad people. I told him he needed to stay away from that but he never listened.

I told him that I didn't want him involved with those people because I didn't want to lose him.

Truth be told, he was the only person I was actually afraid to lose.

He told me that I would never lose him. He said he would never let that happen.