Old Faces

( Don't hate me for how I started this, you guys will soon figure out what happened later on in this chapter )

I woke up to faint sounds of shuffling. Not being able to ignore it any longer, I opened my eyes, blinking multiple times to adjust to the lighting.

The brightness of the room caused me to squint my eyes, not being able to bare the pain that shot through my head.

I scanned across the room seeing clothes all over the place, a shattered mirror with glass scattered everywhere, a few holes in the wall, a dresser that has clearly been knocked over, and even some shirtless guy looking though it.

Wait WHAT? This isn't my room and this certainly isn't my bed.

If I didn't feel so weak, I would have let out a scream while throwing something right at the back of his head. 

Okay maybe that's a little too much, I wouldn't have screamed but definitely thrown something at him.

"So you're finally up." he spoke in a husky voice. He turned around facing me.

"Ian?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. His hair looked like he had just got out of bed, he had on some grey sweatpants.

I couldn't help but notice his tattoos that covered his abs. As I began to look more, I also noticed both of his knuckles were bruised up and his sweatpants had a bit of blood on them also.

"When you are done checking me out, you should take those Tylenol's right there." He said, nodding his head towards the nightstand next to me as a smirk played on his lips.

I felt my face heating up, and quickly turned my head, throwing the pills in my mouth and downing it with the cup of water that was next to it. 

How the hell did I end up in a room with a shirtless Ian. My head was killing me, this has to be the worst hangover in history. 

I don't remember anything from last night, the last thing I remember was sitting at a bar getting drinks from some guy.

"Don't try to recall anything from last night, you'll get nowhere." He said, and I started feeling nauseous.

I quickly reached for the trashcan next to me and emptied out the contents of my stomach.

I immediately started getting paranoid. Am I getting morning sickness?

As if Ian was reading my mind, he said,

"No, we didn't have sex."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I would never forgive myself if that ever happened.

But what other reason would he be in here shirtless if we didn't have sex.

The room looks like Edward and Bella came here on their honeymoon night.

"Why is the room like this-wait who's room are we even in?" I asked, rubbing my head. I probably looked like a mess, but I didn't care at this point.

"A friend of mines who threw the party last night." He shrugged, leaning against the wall straight across from me which was only about two feet away.

"What happened last night?" I asked him, tossing the blankets off of me. I started feeling anxious.

"You were hanging out with some boy, he drugged you and took you upstairs, but I stopped him just as he was undressing you." He said, no longer making eye contact with me.

I hated how weak I looked in front of this boy. I don't like showing those emotions to people.

I managed to push myself off the bed and grabbed my phone dialing Kenzie.