Moving On

Author's Note

Hi. so sorry if those witter accounts were yours I just made them up. also yay I introduce 2 new characters Valerie and Oli.

~Three Years Later in Alaina's POV~

"Mommy, where's daddy?" my two year old daughter, Valerie asked.

"I don't know sweety"

"Oh how are you whore" A drunk Ben walked through the door.

"Ben you're drunk go to bed" I looked away from him. "you told me you would quit...for Valerie..."

"shut up bitch. I hope you don't mind I brought a girl home." he brought in a whore who was half naked.

"what the he'll Ben really? Valerie doesn't need this! I'm leaving." I picked Valerie up and went to my room and packed my stuff and went in my daughters room to pack her stuff

"m-mommy" she cried.

"Val it's okay we can be with daddy anymore okay?"

"you can't leave me! were getting married tomorrow!"

"not anymore. I'm breaking up with you! all you have been doing is drink and cheat on me. we have a 2 year old Ben for heaven sakes!

"bye slut"  I left with Valerie and our things. I then took out my phone and found a person to call.

"Hello? Alaina?"

"Oliver, c-can Valerie and I stay with you and Amanda for a bit?"

"uhm sure anything for my best friend but I'm not with Amanda anymore..I'll tell you when you get here" I took Valerie in the car and the bag and drove to Oli's.

"hey. I don't have an extra bed so you can sleep in mine if you want to." A sleepy Oli came out.

"thank you so much Oli." I sat up Valarie's small bed and sang 'Hold On Til May' to put her to sleep. I then got a pair of drop dead short shorts and took one of Oli's shirts. I went in the shower and let the hot water run down my back.

I got out and put my shorts and Oli's shirt on. I went in bed and felt Oli shift into the blankets. he curled around me, friends cuddle. I think I'm in love with him...he was warm.