Chapter 6

Arunama pov

Today I am going to club alone not calling my other 2 friends too. As I know they won't understand me this time, and I want alone time with myself.

I got on my bike and went to

"Mingle club"

I usually go there with my friends but not today, the club entrance looks like an alley but when you enter inside you will know the truth

The entrance has golden walls with the red floor. Both walls and floor shine always.

I then directly went to the bar, and order my usual Martini.

I was drinking my 6th drink when DJ change the music to rock n roll.

And I look towards the dance floor, it was empty, so I walk towards it.

I started moving my body according to the music....

"May I have a dance with the pretty lady?" a guy around my age asked...

"Sure why not" I replied

We both dance till midnight, suddenly he started hugging me tightly from behind. I smirk knowing where it's going. I turn myself around and kept my hands around his neck.

"Yours or mine," he asked

"Yours," I said

We walked out of the club kissing each other. While other people staring at us.

It was a passionate night. Nothing new to me. But he was really good.

Next morning I woke in his bed him still sleeping.

I got up wore my dress and went to my home by back door. And straight went up to my room and got ready for the college.

I went downstairs to see Grandma cooking breakfast.

"Good morning granny" I greeted her

"Good morning, what time you came back yesterday," she asked

"2" I lied

"Don't be sad Aru, if you want I will talk to them make Marriage date fix?" granny said

"No he doesn't love me," I said in a slow tone

"You are destroying your life Aru, I am sorry I was one because of whom you saw the dream of marrying him," she said...

"It's not your fault granny," I said and hugged her

After that, I ate my breakfast and went to college. I was in no mood of attending lectures so I went to the college roof.

I was thinking about my life, how it destroyed because of one person Kajol.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I turn to see Kajol standing there...

Arjun POV

I was standing near the campus talking with my friends when we heard Kajol voice and look up to see her hanging, on the roof.

I started running upstairs, to save her as I on 2nd last floor I saw Arunama running downstairs. She ran past me without giving any glance towards me.

As I reached on the roof, Kajol was already fallen down

"KAJOL"