In The Beginning

Evening was closing in and the four stars of the upcoming Percy Jackson movie were 'pooped' as Alexandra called it. Alex and Logan went to find Uma Thurman to tell her of the scene they would film in the early morning the next day as Chris told them to.

After asking around, they discovered that she was last seen walking into a storage room. What the castmate failed to mention, was that she entered the room with two men following. And she didn't seem to mind.

Alex knocked thrice, Logan standing inches to her left. She could smell his Cologne, deliciously mixed with his natural aroma. Sweat glistened from his arms and his blue shirt clung to his body in all the right places.

"Come in, mmh." cried a voice from the other side. Obeying orders, Alex twisted the door handle. She was about to speak when she saw the three naked bodies that where oblivious to her presence. Fake gagging, a wide eyed Alex spun around, almost crashing into Logan, and pushed them both out the door.

"Yuuuuuuck." Alex exclaimed, not looking at Logan. "I'm going to need brain bleach to get that image out of my head." She exaggerated, at which Logan laughed and agreed, raking his hands through his Superman dark hair.

Alex's eyes widened. "What we heard...it wasn't 'come in.' Was it?" she couldn't look at him, which, for the first time ever, he as thankful for.

She laughed, the sound so contagious that he couldn't help himself. Laughing with her, Logan barely recognised the sound of three adults, shuffling around to find previously disguarded clothes.Shit. He thought. Wondering how he could bring this turn of events into the conversation. But Alex heard it too.

Looking at him with her gorgeous blue eyes they came to an understanding. There's no time to run away, we'll have to pretend we are preoccupied and didn't see that.

Moving across the room, Alex leaned against the wall behind her, her head thrown back, still laughing. The door handle turned from the inside and Logan was forced to think fast. "I'm sorry." he uttered, closing the gap between them, careful not to let his body touch hers.

Shocked, Alex looked at him, her head tilted to the side, analysing him. Hoping he would kiss her. Where that thought came from, she didn't know but she accepted it. The man before her was everything she'd ever wanted, in herself and in a partner. He brought out the best of her. But he is young. Six years younger than her and she hates the fact that she doesn't even care.

"Is this okay?" he asks, placing his hands firmly on her waist. Not too high and not too low. She nodded. He closed his eyes for a heartbeat, drinking in the moment. He leaned in, closer than they had ever been before, and his head dropped to her jugular point. He didn't kiss her like he wanted to. Like she wanted him to.

Instead, he simply breathed slowly. The warmth seeping into her skin. His lips so tantalisingly close to her neck he almost touched her. Almost.

Realising that he was making sure that when Uma and her lovers walked out of their room they would believe they didn't walk in on the scene, Alex steeled herself against the wall. Half because of what she was about to do and half because the seventeen year old breathing on her and touching her in all the wrong places was making her knees weak.

She opened her eyes to see the door open, showcasing two athletic looking men and a frazzled middle aged woman. Alex moaned and arched her back for effect.

Severely turned on by this sudden movement, but knowing he wasn't really the cause, Logan half opened one eye and saw Uma looking at them. Logan carried on pretending to leave hickeys down Alex's neck, occaisionally rubbing his hand closer to her.

The heat between them in that single movement ignited and the new fire was devestatingly hard for him to hold back from.

Alex just wished either a) Uma would leave (she didn't really, she just wanted this to be real and not to get them out of trouble because in truth it should get them into it) or b) Logan would move his body closer, touch his lips against her, caress his way up and down her body, taking fabric with him.

To make a point, to both Uma (they really were doing this) and to Logan (touch me more, but please don't think I'm a slut, that's just an act for the cameras) Alex moved her hands to his hair and tugged gently. His forehead hit the wall just above her collar bone.

Smiling and a little out of breath, he had to turn his hips to the side to hide his excitement. But when he did, he saw Uma and realised Alex hadn't wanted him, she'd wanted to prove to their co-star that they hadn't walked in on her threesome because they were lustfully playing out here, right next to the storage cupboard just in case.

Alex's hands changed position ever so slightly. She was now arching from the wall to him, but not making contact. And her hands rested on his shoulder blades in hope of pushing him closer to her.

He watched as Uma smiled at them and shook her head like 'who would have thought?' and left them to their own devices. He lifted his head and looked at Alex. Noting his sudden movement, she removed her hands, thinking he disapproved. She repositioned herself against the wall and met his eyes, trying to hide the sadness and need in her eyes.

Logan ran his hand through his hair and she wished she was doing it for him. He breathed out and she missed the moistness it brought to her skin. He looked at her like he wanted to apologise. He didn't, what he wanted was to push her between the wall and him. To run his fingers through her curls, to taste the sweat that gleaned off her chest. But he couldn't, so he looked at her apologetically. Not 'I'm sorry for doing that to you', but 'I'm sorry that I want more. I'm sorry that I'm not sorry for what just happened. I'm sorry I enjoyed that.'

She nodded, not daring to say a word because if she did, 'do that again' or 'kiss me' or 'Jesus Logan I need you' would spill out of her mouth and she would only embarrass herself more.

Coming to the mutual understanding that neither of them would ever speak of this again and both of them were ashamed it happened, they parted ways. Logan to get the pale brunette with piercing blue eyes out of his head and Alex to deliver a message to Uma that she had forgotten now that her brain was filled with green eyes and an insufferable smirk that hid his true feelings from her.