1

My mouth was being filled with a guys cock. It wasn't the biggest I've had. His dick was skinny, and long. He had really nice thighs, and a really nice ass.

I pushed his cock farther in my mouth, and started fingering his tight asshole. He started moaning out loud and started pulling on my dyed mint hair.

I started swirling my tongue around his cock and I looked up at him to see his eyes rolling to the back of his head, groans escaping his plump lips.

My finger was still fucking his asshole, I put another finger in and he jolted, making his dick go farther in my mouth. This action made my dick get harder, i started palming myself with the hand that wasn't currently occupied.

The man put his hands in his grey hair, he looked at me straight in the eyes and a loud moan came out of his mouth as he me saw sucking his cock. He yelled out "Baby boy keep going, Daddy's gonna cum in your sweet little mouth." I hummed in response around his shaft which made him groan loudly, the action making me close my eyes trying to keep that sound in my head.

I shoved a third finger in his asshole, and he gasped. He held my hair and started fucking my mouth at a fast pace. He started slowing down after 30 seconds. His cum began shooting the back of my throat, he pulled out and let two of his shots get on my tongue, letting me taste what I worked for.

He smiled at me lazily, pulling me up and dragging me to his bed. He then asked "How much money do I have to pay to fuck your tight asshole baby." I began thinking. And came up with a reply. "Well it's gonna cost you $50 for me sucking your cock, so for you to fuck me, I'll give it to your for $200."

The guy frowned slightly. 'I'm sorry baby boy, I've only got $100 on me today." I shrugged "You know how it is Jimin, make another appointment, and make sure you have $250 next time."

He cursed, giving me $50, and began putting on his pants. "I'll walk you out Yoongi." I nodded and we began walking to the front door of his house. I waved goodbye, and he smiled before waving back.

If you haven't already figured it out yet, I'm a male prostitute. My name's Min Yoongi I'm 24 years old, and I live alone in the bad side of town, in a one bedroom apartment in a run down building. It's hard for me these days. I can't find a job since I dropped out of high school, and the only job I've been offered is prostitution. The money I get is enough to get canned foods, and it's enough to pay for my bills every month. And once in a while I can go yard sale shopping for cheap clothes.

I do it for two reasons, to get money, and to feel loved during it.

I've been doing it for two years. During those years I've lost the good side of me, I faced reality when I became a prostitute. There have been many bad things that have happened to me, and it's my fault for being stupid, and weak. But I've been trying to get over that. Which isn't really working.

Because I'm worthless.

-------

Hello there! My names Vihanei and this is my first story that I've written about any Kpop idol! Min Yoongi is my Bias. And J-Hope is my Bias Wrecker. I ship all ships. Because I don't know which I ones I should. I can't decide on Vkook, Jikook, or Vmin. It's pretty hard to decide.