one

—it takes two to make a baby
;chapter 1

      "Codi hurry up! the club opens in a hour and we don't wanna get stuck in line like last time!" My best friend Emma yells from my bedroom that is connected to the bathroom i'm in. I finish applying the lipstick to my plump lips and I head out of the bathroom to greet my friend.

      "Damn you look hot!" I smirk. She laughs and compliments me back.

     "If only you can see yourself!" I laugh and we walk out of my house and into emma's car where we drove down town to one of the city's most popular night club, club 27.

-

      "There is all ready a line, great!" Emma complains and drags me to the end of the line which has wrapped around the building, heading into the alley way.

     "We should've left earlier!" I laugh which caused emma to give me a hard punch to the upper arm.

      "What was that for?"

     "You know what it was for!" she laughs. I nod my head, it was my fault that we left late. We stand in line for a good 30 minutes, the line not moving once.

      "I'm about ready to go home and call it a night." Emma crossed her arms and pouts.

      "What if we find another way in?" I smirk. She lifts one eyebrow and me and shakes her head.

      "If you can somehow find a way to sneak into this heavily secured club, i'll do your dishes for the next week." She makes a deal with me. I nod my head in agreement and start to look around.

      There wasn't much around us besides the long line full of anxious people wanting to get into the club, a small alleyway which is in middle of two large brick builds and leads to another steet at the end of it and...And a black range rover that just pulled up opposite of us (at the end of the street).

      "Emma, there! that's our way in!" I claim and point to the group of young, well dressed boys which were getting out the car and was about to start heading to the security guarding blocking the other way in.

      "Really? them!" She points at them. I nod and grab her by the arm, dragging her until we were met by the 5 boys.

      "Hey!" I smile and pull emma to my side. She shyly waves and starts to look over the top of their heads.

      "Uh, hi?" One of the guys with curly hair lets out.

      "You guys trying to get in? The line is so long and we're about to give up!" I laugh and brush my hand through my hair. One of the guys from the back steps forward and stretch's his hand towards me.

      "I'm Daniel, this is Zach, Jonah, Jack, and Corbyn." He flashes me a smile and points out each of his friends.

(Let's pretend the guys are old enough to go clubbing/drink!))

"Well it would be a shame to see a perfectly good night go to waste, especially for two young, beautiful ladies like yourself." He smirks and looks back at all his friends, almost like he was asking for approval with his eyes. They all nodded their heads and he turns back to us.

      "Would you guys like to accompany us tonight?" He asks and shifts his eyes to the dirt ground beneath us.

      "We would love too!" I smile and nudge Emma in her side as a 'I told you so.'

      "Wait...How are we suppose to get in with this long ass line?" Emma throws her finger towards the growing line and lets out a small frown. The guys let out a little chuckle a points to the security guard standing against the door underneath a dim light.

      "He's our way in." He smirks and starts to make his way towards him with the rest of us following.

      "Daniel Seavey." He speaks and the guard flips through the clipboard, searching for his name.

      "Jonah Marais, Zach Herron, Jack Avery, and Corbyn Besson?" He plainly asks. He looks at each boy then let out a big huff when he spotted us.

      "Who's these two?" He snaps and let out a little glare. Daniel looks at him then snakes an arm around my waist, pulling me close to his body.

      "They're with us, right babe?" He smiles. I let out a little nod, afraid to speak due to the thousands of butterfly's in my stomach.

      "Mhm." I crack a little smile and press a little peak onto Daniels check, not missing my opportunity to kiss a cute ass boy. I look back at Emma to see Jonah has his arm snaked around her lower back, mocking Daniels actions.

      "Fine but next time everyone has to be on the list." He harshly speaks and swing open the large, metal door separating the outside from the inside.

Boy is this gonna be fun.

-

       Next chapter at 3 Votes and 2 comments