two

—it takes two to make a baby
;chapter 2

Daniel leads the group to one of the reserved booths in the vip area and allows everyone to slide in before getting in himself. "I don't think I've gotten your guys names." He smiles. Oh shit, I never told him.

"Oh haha! I'm codi and that's emma, my annoying best friend!" I laugh and point at the girl who was mid-conversation with that Jonah dude.

"Hey!" she laughs then shakes her head. She drifts her attention back up to Jonah and continues talking.

"I love your name." Daniel leans down and whispers in my ear. I let out a little smile and tell him thank you which gain me a nod in response.

"I'll be right back." Daniel speaks then heads down the metal stairs to the bartender.

"So... How old are you guys?" Corbyn asks from his spot next to emma.

"We're both 18!" I smile. He nods his head and opens his mouth to talk.

"Me and jonah are almost 20, zach is 18, jack is 19 and so is daniel." He smiles back and turns his attention to Daniel who was holding 7 neon yellow wristbands that had 'V.I.P.' printed all around it. He hands everyone one before sitting down.

"What are these for?" I ask while holding it up to examine it more.

"They're free drinking passes. When you go to order a drink you just show them your wrist and they won't question a thing." He smirks. I nod my head and strap it around my right wrist.

"We're not 21 though." I laugh. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Neither are we!" He yells over the loud music. Just then a bartender came up to us with 7 alcoholic drinks.

"These are very strong! Don't drink too much of them, I've heard it causes hormones to go crazy!" The brown headed boy states and sets down the drinks, everyone taking one. The man walks away and Zach raises his glass.

"To new friends!" He smiles and we all clink our glasses together before slamming down the drink. The burning sensation of the alcohol rushing down my throat was a feeling I was quite use to from multiple party's i've attended in high school.

"Holy shit that was strong!" I yell over the loud music. Every agrees and Daniel raises his hand, signaling for more drinks.

-

A couple more drinks and a few shots later we were WASTED.

Holy shit i've never gotten this drunk before." I laugh and lean into daniel, placing my hands on his body. He smirks down at me and looks at the other boys, all shit faced too.

"I think we should get goinng." Jack slurs and we all agree.

"You guys wanna come with us? We promise we won't do anything...Unless you want to." Jonah winks at Emma and follows everyone out of the booth.

"I gotta take care of chicken butt." Emma slurs and then laughs at the name. Chicken butt.

"Who's chicken butt?" Zach laughs and runs his hand through his hair. I chuckled and let out a very drunken "our cat." The boys laugh and then jonah speaks up.

"I'll go home with you, since i'm not that drunk and plus I think you need someone there...Because you're drunk ." He speaks and leads emma out the door.

"Bye bestie!!" I yell and cling onto Daniel. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my small frame.

"You're cute." I slur and let out a little smile.

"So are you." He drunkenly laughs. He unwraps his arms from around my body and starts to lead us to the back doorway, of course me being this drunk I stumble and catch my food on a nearby table, almost tripping but a strong pair of arms catch me before I could hit the ground.

"You gotta watch out." Jack slurs and pushes me into Daniels side where he wraps his arms around my shoulders, being my support. He leads us through the back door and into the black range rover which was waiting for them outside with a personal driver.

"I thought you guys weren't gonna get that drunk!" The man yells. Why is he yelling? I shove my face into daniels side and start to laugh-cry.

"Are you okay?" He smiles down at me. I look up and nod, still laughing.

"Dude she's drunk outta her mind!" Corbyn yells and shuts the door. All the boys take their place in their seats and soon enough the car began to move and little do I know, this was just the start to my night.

-

Next chapter will include smut! And the chapter will be posted at 3 comments and 4 votes!