Shadows and Schools

?????? Pov

Shadows surrounded me I hoped she would never find me, but then i realized hope feels nothing for me cause SHE found me "hey! Where are you!? You little bugger!" Somebody anybody help me. WHACK. "MOM STOP PLEASE STOP!!" "Not until you learned your lesson!!" WHACK "I didn't do anything!" "This is what you get for killing your baby brother!!" WHACK "Stop crying" WHACK "boys don't cry!!!" WHACK "I DIDN'T DO THAT!" WHACK "I SAW HIS LIFELESS BODY ON THE GROUND" WHACK "THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DID THAT JUST PLEASE MOM STOP IT!" WHACK "please mom stop it...."  After a what felt a hundred more hits she left "Hotaru stop crying boys don't cry remember that." I told myself. Well time for school got ready went out the door and saw my friend Takuya kanbara and my best friend's sister Machiko Suzuki when I heard "hey Hotaru!"as I saw my childhood (best) friend Sachihiro Suzuki.

Sachihiro pov

Same old same old get ready brushed my teeth,got dressed(white shirt, brown jacket, yellow pants and green shoes),brushed my black hair,put on my glasses and saw my uncle told him I love him and then left saw my friend since childhood Hotaru Saito wearing a light green shirt & shoes and white pants & socks. Then I saw Takuya kanbara wearing a crimson jacket, red shoes, black tank top, red pants and a blue amulet with my fraternal sister Machiko with a blue vest, white under-shirt, socks, red tie and a turquoise skirt. I said "hey Hotaru!" Running towards them and asked "no shinya?" Takuya said "no he's sick with the flu today so no shinya." He said as I thought 'it's Friday today so no school tomorrow' unknown to myself I was grinning like a mad man we talked while we walked into hell (school).

After Hell (school) no one pov 

As the four friends exit the building to go to takuya's home to visit shinya when they saw another purple shooting star appear they all thought 'what is that?' They wondered as they walked into the kanbara's house to hang out and talk, unaware about the events that were going to take place.

A/N 

Hey everyone I will be adding nicknames here they are and there appearances

Machiko= Maxine light brown hair and blue eyes. She is twelve years old 

Sachihiro = Samuel jet black hair and green eyes. He is twelve years old

Hotaru = Holt (literally) blond hair with brown high-lights and blue eyes. He is 10 years-old

Also anyone and I mean aynyone can comment one O.C. cause Hotaru needs a elder or younger sibling ok you will see why later in the story