Chapter 8 (Finale)

"Yes, yes I will." I say

He engulfs me in a bear hug. Jeremy, Andrew, Kara, and my brother come into the room, slow clapping.

"We all called it. From the second that you guys met, we called it." My brother said.

I rolled my eyes. "Great, we became the subject of your bets."

Andrew laughed. "Well not really..."

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Well, yeah, I guess you did."

I giggled and looked at Ben.

"Well, I guess that's okay."
________________________________
4 years later...

bEn P o V (I'm high on sugar)
i stand by y/n's side as she holds our newborn daughter, d/n (daughter's name). she is a mix of both y/n and i and she is beautiful. when d/n smiles, i fall apart. i think back to when y/n and i first met, and how i thought i didn't have a chance. and now i am the luckiest man alive. thank god for newsies.

_________________________________________

HEY NOW! what's up kiddos? the book is over after a ton of waiting and i am so so so so so so SO sorry for the wait. i want to thank you guys for the amazing support! we got this book to 1k views!!! that is amazing to me. thank you so much.

another thing- i might make a one shot book for a crap ton of different fandoms. if i were to do this, i wouldn't have an update schedule because screw organization (no offense to the organized ones out there). anyway, that's all.

-sj❤️❤️❤️