II.

"She?!"
"Is there a problem?"
"N-No sir... It's just... I'm surprised..."
"Ok, then keep doing what you were doing," he said and walked away. What the hell? I'm going to get a partner? A girl?! Why? Did I really do something wrong? This is strange... I hope my boss won't fire me. I need this job to save some money.

I was delivering pizzas as always and then drove my way to home by bus. When I entered the house my uncle yelled at me. He was really drunk.
"Where have you been?"
"I was at work," I replied.
"Give me the money you earned," he required.
I sighed. "My pay day is in the next week."
He walked towards me: "So you don't have any money?"
"Nope," I replied and headed to my bedroom.
My uncle blocked me.
"Please get out of my way, you smell," I said and wrinkled my nose. Why is he drunk in the morning and the evening? He's alcoholic but... That's crazy. I guess he had gotten into problems because he's not that drunk everyday. But... Why do I even care? He never cared about me. No one has ever cared about me.

-flashback-
At school some guys bullied me. I didn't know what to say so I just let them hit me. Now all my body was hurting so bad. I got home with bruise on my left eye. My uncle was at home. Of course. I went in and headed to my bedroom but he stopped me.
"I see you finally got what you deserved," he smirked as he looked all over my bruises.
"Get lost," I said as I continued walking.
"How are you talking with elders?!" he yelled at me.
"You don't care about me anyway, why would I respect you?" I turned my face to him as my anger rose inside my body. "If my parents would be here, they would care about me!"
"But they aren't. They don't care about you more than I. This is the reason why you are here, not with them. No one cares about you."
Then the truth really hit me for the first time. I'm worthless in this world. I have no-one. No one who loves me. No one who needs me. No one who cares about me.
-end of the flashback-

When I finally got upstairs, I started to study. As always.
I finished my homework something about 01.00 a.m. and went to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be interesting...

-the next day-

I woke up as usual: my alarm clock rang. I stood up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I did all my stuff and got dressed. Today was nothing special. I went to school and soon lessons started. Teacher said that we needed to finish our project until tomorrow. That means I need to work in library really hard to finish it today. So great.

After lessons I went to library as always. I finally finished my project and checked what time is it. Shoot! If I won't run, I will be late for work again. Two days in a row isn't a good idea at all.

To be honest, I liked my job sometimes. I just needed to deliver. My coworker listened to the orders and then said them to chefs. They cooked pizzas and then put them in cardboard boxes. When I drove back from the last order, I took those boxes and delivered again. And that was my job. Every day from 6.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Actually, it wasn't boring. I see people at the center of the city rushing from work to their homes, to their families. I see sweet couples hanging out and people who just now started to fell in love. City's center is a magical place. But it can be dirty and nasty place too. All depends on people. There ar both: families with kids, lovers, couples and drug dealers, alcoholics. And then there are people like me: neutral, who don't know what to do in their life. Just living life even not knowing why.

I rushed through people at city's central street to be at time. And I wasn't late. I arrived at 5.59 p.m., but work starts at 6.00 p.m. And then I saw her. I totally forgot! She was talking to my boss. I guess she will be my partner. She had a long brown hair tied up in a ponytail. My boss saw me and walked towards me.
"Hello, Yoongi. This is your new partner, Jinyeo," he spoke to me. "Jinyeo, this is Min Yoongi, Yoongi, this is Jae Jinyeo," he introduced.
"Nice to meet you," we both said in unison.
"So... welcome to this job, I hope you will like it here," he turned to Jinyeo. "And now you both may start working," he said and left.

Then was the first time I actually looked at her. Wow. She was beautiful. Wait... what are you trying to say, Yoongi? She's just your coworker, nothing else.
"So... I will deliver in parallel with you," I spoke. "They," I pointed out the chefs, "cook and put pizzas in cardboard boxes and we deliver them to-"
"Thanks, but I know how it works," she cut me off. "Besides, Mr. Kim told me."At least, she smiled. If she wouldn't, I'd think that this was thought kinda rude.
"Ok, so... let's start our work," I said and grabbed half of pizza boxes. She did the same and we started to deliver.

After my last (at least I thought that was my last) delivery today, we needed to wait till 10.00 p.m. to be sure that no one will order today. At 9:57 p.m. someone ordered two pizzas. Why?! That means I can't go home now. Jinyeo looked at me.
"You can go home, I will deliver this last order," I spoke to her.
"Are you sure?" Jinyeo was worried.
"It's your first day in this job, you can go home," I said selfless. At least to her this day will be not so bad.
"Thank you very much, Yoongi," she said in relief.
"You're welcome," I smiled. She smiled too and walked out of the door.

Great. Another order. At least it's not far away from here. I delivered, then drove my way to home and went upstairs. I tried to finish my homework as fast as I can and fell asleep.