On the Job

Eren's POV:

"Today we're cleaning around the inermost wall!",  Captain Levi yelled. As everyone ran to get their cleaning supplies Captain Levi grabbed my hand and pulled me back. Afterwards he stood on his tip toes and whispered in my ear.

" Eren Jaeger you will be coming with me.", he said quietly. I only saluted in return. I ran after him. He led me to a small building. "Look at these windows, filthy.", Captain Levi muttered. I grinned. How was he supposed to reach to the top of the windows?  " I'll help.", I sighed.

He began cleaning. A couple minutes later I heard a yell. "Jaeger?", Levi called. I ran to him and lifted him up. Shortly after everyone finished we went to the sleeping quarters.

" Pick a bed or die!", Levi ordered. Then he held on to me. "You, brat, come this way.", He spoke softly and I could feel his warm breath on my back. My face activated tomato mode.

"Showing fear? Better not do that in tomorrow's mission or you'll die.", Levi smirked. Than he pulled me to a corner of the room. He pointed to a small bed. "It's cold so we're sharing!",  he ordered.

He threw a pair of clothes at me." Change and come back" When I returned Levi was shirtless. I layed down in the bed and we turned opposite directions. Soon enough I fell asleep. 

Bye potatoes~