36

Sasha's P.O.V -

I didn't think he would actually agree. I thought that he'd tell me I'm acting off of emotions or some absurd excuse such as that.

But he didn't.

"Are you sure baby?" He whispered.

I hooked my bottom lip between my teeth and stared up at him shyly.

"Yes."

He stroked his index finger gently up and down my cheek before lifting my chin up, so I was level to his eyes.

"Look at me Mercedes. I don't want to rush you in to anything you're not ready for. I know I fucked up-"

"I want this, please. I promise. I- I... I want you, I need you."

"Fuck kitten." He groaned and all doubts were burned in to oblivion right then and there.

He tangled his hands in my hair, covered my mouth with his, our clothed bodies created heat between us, especially down there.

Soon enough we ended up in his bedroom with me lying naked beneath him, in need of every part of him.

His dark eyes scanned over my body as he made his way up to my face.

His lips connected with mine in a hungry embrace and his fingers stroked my walls.

"Please."

With a smile and a wink he offered me the simple word : "Patience."

Which resulted in a needy groan erupting from the hidden depths of my mischievous libido.

"Baron." I moaned his name like a prayer slipping through my lips.

This was it, the moment we both needed. It had been far far too long since we've connected and something told me that this time would be special.

"Hush now baby, I'm taking this one slow. I want to savor every sweet inch of skin on your flawless body."

My back arched at his words, my pelvis brushing against his erect manhood.

"Y-you mean?"

"Yes baby. I'm going full vanilla with you."

A flashback appeared in my mind. The first ever contract signing.

•••

"So this is it? You will just use me as a sex toy?"

"Well Mercedes I'm not the one signing so interpret it however you please."

"B-but what about stuff I wanna do? Can't we have a little bit of normality in this relationship?"

"Normality?"

"Y-yeah. Movie nights, dinner outings-"

"Hearts and flowers? I don't believe in that shit."

"So I'm just supposed to participate in something I don't believe in? I-I am supposed to be the second party to this one sided relationship?"

"It's not a relationship, It's a contract sweetheart."

"It's bullshit!"

"Don't raise your voice at me. Even if your pen hasn't touched the dotted line I'll have no problem with spanking the living shit out of you."