Chapter 6 - Waterpark.

"Zahra!" I heard a voice shout. "You told me you'd wake up, it's 8 o'clock and we still have to have breakfast!"

I slowly got up to see Virat and Rohit standing by my bed.

"Go away." I mumbled with my eyes closed. "I've got a headache." I groaned.

"Come on, get changed and have breakfast. It'll do you good." Virat said and Rohit left my room. "If I'm up after yesterday, you should be too."

"What happened yesterday?" I asked.

"I got drunk." He shrugged. "You helped me. Remember?"

"Oh." I mumbled and shrugged. "Can you help me up?"

"Uh, no. Hurry up." He said before turning his back on me.

"Virat!" I whined. "Help me!"

He sighed before walking over to me.

"Come on." He said, and instead of pulling me up, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Virat!" I squealed. "Put me down!" I exclaimed.

"You wanted help. So I gave it." He said as he carried me to the bathroom.

"I'm ticklish!" I exclaimed and he put me down.

"I remember. Every time I wanted to have fun with you, you used to whine and groan. Because I did this." He said and tickled me, where he knew I laughed the most.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed. He didn't stop. "Rohit!" I screamed.

"Everyone has gone for breakfast. No one can save you now." He smirked.

"Okay! Just stop!"  I groaned. "Can you order room service?"

"No. We're going there like everyone else." He said. "So hurry up."

I whined in response.

And I kept on whining until he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine!" He exclaimed, and I grinned. "Get ready and it will be here when you're done." He sighed and left the bathroom.

After getting in a bikini, I put a beach dress on over it, and did my usual bathroom routine before going to the living room.

Virat was waiting for me on the sofa, and there was the room service on the table.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked.

"Not hungry." He replied. I rolled my eyes.

I took the cover off the food, and started to eat my food.

"Open your mouth." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No." He said.

"Open your mouth." I raised my eyebrow.

"Why?" He groaned.

"So I can shove this down your throat!" I exclaimed and waved the piece of toast that was in my hand in the air.

"That's what he said." Virat laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"No, that's what you said." I laughed, making him smirk. "Now open your mouth." I said and he did so. He eat the toast, and eat the rest of my breakfast, too. We saw the guys approach the patio door.

"Shall we go?" Yuvi asked. We nodded and got up.

We walked to the water park, and got out towels and stuff. Virat gave our details at the front, and we got out wristbands, and walked in.