chapter 1: The dare

3rd person POV

The BTS members are having a game. It's called 'dare or dare'. It's unfair right? You only have to choose dare. The bottle spins and spins. The bottle was pointed at Jimin.

"Dare ........

Or dare?" Yoongi asked Jimin while smirking. This gave Jimin chills.

"D-dare h-hyung." Jimin answered. He stuttered. Why? When Yoongi makes the dare, it is TOO imposible. And also, if they didn't do it, they will be in charge of chores all year long.

"I want you.................

To lick the toilet." Yoongi said. "H-hyung, can I choose another dare????" Jimin said with pleading eyes. That made yoongi's smirk wider.

"Later........I will think about it." Yoongi answered. Jimin sighed in relief. Then, Yoongi spinned the bottle. It passed Jin, Namjoon and Jimin. But it stopped at Taehyung. The others were relieved as the bottle did not stop on their spot.

"Dare or dare?" This time, Jin asked the question. "I choose dare!!" Taehyung said energeticaly. Why? Cause when Jin does the dare, it is really EASY. But Jin decided to make it imposible.

"I want you............

To eat the dirty cheese on the street!" This made Taehyung gasp as Jin NEVER makes them hard dares

"how about another dare hyung???" Taehyung asked. "okay. But, jimin's dare will also be your dare!" this time, the bottle landed on Jungkook.

"Dare or dare?" Namjoon asked. "Hyungs, it's the same thing!!! What do you expect that l'll choose?" "fine. You made me mad. Your dare will be-"

*ring!*(cellphone)

"Sorry guys, gotta accept this call. Yoongi, how bout you decide the maknae line's dare?" after Namjoon said that, he went outside.

"Ok. All you three have to do is.............

Befriend Minatozaki Sana and let her attitide change into good. You only got the whole year!*insert evil laugh*"

"WHAT?!"

And that's how it all began.....

TBC

Lame first chapter