Chapter 4: Tsundere af

The boys were fidgeting in their seats. All of them thanking the lords that Sana didn't beat them up. Although it was a close call tho, Sana was a tsundere af

At the back of the class, Jungkook was trying not-so hard to not fall asleep. He got back to his senses when his teacher called him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Please answer question number five!" Just by hearing the teacher's call, he immediently jolted awake. He saw Sana smirking at him. Even if Sana was a badass kid, she was sure as hell smart.

Groaning, Jungkook stood up. Only to be triped. "Oops! Looks like I found my foot now. Thanks Jungkook!" Sana smirked. Laughing as hard as she could.

Jungkook had sweat on his face since he didn't quite understand the question. The more he thought, the less he concentrated. He glanced at his left and saw Sana chewing gum so gracefully, he chocked.

He then began to write the answer on the board then went back to his seat.

The teacher was really frustrated. I mean, really frustrated. Why? Oh for fuck's sake. Who puts the past tense of 'run' = 'runned'!?

She holds her temple and massages it. The whole class laughed at Jungkook. "Well, it's not my fault! It's the chalk's fault!!!"

Jungkook deadpanned. His own words indeed.

Jungkook was a clever boy. But the more he thought of Sana, the more he fell for the tsundere.

What he didn't know, was that his fellow maknaes love her too.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride

A/N:

Hi!!!! Surprised I'm back!? I'm so sorry for thinking stupid by discontinuing this!!!! SO SO SORRY!! Anyways, wanna wait? No? Okay. Lol It's up to ya'll XD