Pitch Killed My Parents/A new Home

Few hours later, I went home. I looked around. "Mom? Dad? Where are you?" I kept searching for them. Then I saw blood and two dead bodies on the floor. It was mom and dad. I cried. I saw a black guy "Oh what a pity." He said "What did you do to them?! WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted "I'm Pitch Black. I was bored so I killed them for fun" He laughed evilly. I kept crying. I packed up and decided to leave. Until I bumped into Josh's cousin, Daniel. He asked me where I was going and I explained what happend. He told me I could stay with him and Celine. I went to the house with him. I was amazed. The house is soooo big. He took me to my room there. It was wide and big. I jumped over in my bed. I took a book from the shelf and started reading it. Daniel knocked on my door. I opened it and he gave me a shitzu puppy. I named her Lily.

~Midnight~

It's midnight already and I can't sleep. I went to Daniel's room silently. I took his wand and went back to my room. I played with it for hours. I know a few spells. I kept playing with it. Then Daniel took it away from me. I took another book from the shelf. It was about Hogwarts. I read it for hours. I felt sleepy. I returned the book in the shelf and went to bed and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO AWESHOME!!! Anyways, hope you liked my story. (Hey Therron! If you're reading this, Let's do a Valentine's Day rp tomorrow. :3) :3 ~Pauline