Rochelle

The next day, I was walking around the corridors of Hogwarts. I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oof!" I fell "Watch where you're going! Loser!" She walked away. That was rude. A girl from Hogwarts came over to me and said "Don't be offended by her. She's Rochelle. She's a bully. She just bully people here because she's jealous of them." Jealous? How can Rochelle be jealous of me? "Why would Rochelle be jealous at me?" I asked in a confused way "Well, I heard rumors about you and Josh, saying that you two like each other!" She whispered to me. Why would anyone spread rumors about that?! It probably must me Alexandra or Alex "Who told you the rumor?" I asked her "A girl named Alexandra. She was jumping around Hogwarts saying Jolexa over and over again." I knew it. Why would she tell rumors about that? I sighed and went to class. Few hours later, I went to the main hall. While I was walking, Rochelle tripped me. I fell. I stood up with a bruise on my arm. I went to the table and ate. What would Rochelle be jealous about me?

After I ate, I went outside Hogwarts and saw Josh sitting in a tree. I sat beside him. We talked for 30 minutes and I kissed him on the cheeks and immediately said sorry. He said it's okay. Several people saw that. They were squealing and screaming and shouting. Josh's mom fainted. I have no idea why I did that. I think I'm starting to really like him. I sighed and went back to my dorm.

I just couldn't believe I did that *blush*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOLEXA CUTENEEEESS!!!!!!!!! I hope you liked this story. Good night! :3 *faints* X3 ~Pauline