Serial Killer cousins

I was running through the back yard of a neighborhood. I knew someone was chasing me. I didn't look back and I continue to run. I was looking at the back side of the houses. I notice it was giving a scary vibe and there was no door to be seen. There's a serial killer chasing me and I had literally no clue on what to do.

   I ran to one of the houses and hid in one of the lockers. When I try to calm down; I heard a heavy breathing and loud foot steps. It was going near the lockers, and I close my eyes. I heard the locker open. I was waiting for the killer to grab me, but they didn't. Instead I heard the locker close. I was lucky. The locker the killer opened was across to me.

   I waited for the killer to get out. Once they did, I got out of the locker, and looked at my surroundings. The walls was a bay greenish with a small yellow flower on it. Their was a small red, old couch in the corner of the room. I turn around noticing that I was in the kitchen. There is an upstair to this creepy house. I looked at the backyard. There is a tall fence covered with vines and a hot pink roses.

   I went to the front yard. I just notice it was night. There was a lot of cars and trucks. Not a single person to be seen. When I looked across the street; I saw a big tall bush with hot pink roses. I realize that somebody was standing on top of the bush. I felt a terrified chill on my back. That somebody was still chasing me. The person on the top of the bush was my two cousins, Erick and Sally. I ran to the bush and started to climb the bush. When I finally got up; someone was holding onto my ankle.

   I looked around for my cousins, but they disappeared. I turn around to see a hairy baby monsters. I scream and kick them. They let go and I fell down to the ground. I realize that the big tall bush was actually a big maze. One of the baby monsters fell and it was just across of me. In the corner my eyes; I saw a bigger version of the hairy baby.

   I got up and started to run. I turned to corners to corners. I finally came across to a white gate. I open it and looked in. What shock me the most was that I saw my family members.

   I saw a couple of tables and chairs. There was a big umbrellas near the tables. There was a white fences with beautiful light-greenish vines. There was another gate across from here. My parents, uncles, and aunts was talking at the corner of the fence. I saw my little siblings and cousins playing around the chairs.

   I started to head towards the other gate and open it. In there was a beautiful pond. It had lilies pads on it. A small waterfall that was going slowly in the pond. Rocks that was between the colors of dark purple and navy blue. The grass was about one and a half inches tall and petals of the hot pink roses. I saw my cousins again.

   As I was about to talk to them. They put their hands on my head and started to drown me I was so terrified. My body was shaking. Suddenly, I woke up and I noticed that I was crying.