The Boss

This nightmare still haunts me. I was at my backyard with three men. I felt my body trembling as the man in the middle glared at me.

"Alex, you have to kill her, or else we will kill your family. I have my guards on you, so don't mess up. I called him the Boss.

As I went inside, I grab the knife. I went upstairs and went inside my brothers' room. The room was pitch black. I I was facing my mother's cousin. My little sister and brother, Jalitza and Daniel, was with her. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I couldn't even do it. I saw the fear on her eyes.

"They force me to do it! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I blurt out as I threw the knife out of my hand. I went on my knees, and hold onto my hair. I kept screaming I'm sorry! Over and over again.

I ran out of the room and to the hallway. I saw my parents talking to my great aunt, Coco. My father laying down on the large couch, while my mother and aunt sat on the small couch. I was smiling sadly as I watched them.

I went to the bathroom. There were limbs of arms and hands on the floor beside the bathtub. So much blood on the bright yellow walls. I was so shocked. I literally felt like throwing up. I was about to close the door, when I saw my little brother, Andy.

He had no hands. It was like someone chopped it off. His eyes' pupil was dilated. I was trembling very hard. He started to run towards me. I quickly shut the door, but his forearm was blocking it from closing. Andy and I were playing tug of war with the door. I looked around for help. I saw my dad and knew he would help me.

" Papi! Ayudada me! Pap-ahhhh..." I scream, but got cut off. Andy grab me and took me inside the bathroom.

I woke up and started crying. It was around 2:30 in the morning. I was shaking my little sister's, Jali, leg trying to wake her up. When she woke up and heard me. She quickly turned the light on. She tried to calm me down, but nothing work.

She went to my brothers' room to wake up Tía Coco. Tía Coco tried to calm me down with funny jokes and stories. It did work. Jali told her that I woke up from a nightmare. Saying that I was mumbling 'bad mad', 'I'm sorry', and 'no'. Tía Coco slept with us. It took them an hour and a half to calm me down.

I didn't went to sleep until around 8 in the morning. I truly believe the Boss and his guards will try and kill my family. I cannot stay in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes. When I do, I will feel my heart beating so fast and start crying. I need someone with me if I have to stay longer. I started to use my parents' bathroom. I had that nightmare on July 8, 2017. Took me a while to not be afraid of Andy.