The couple

I saw this happy couple. The woman had long dark curly hair and a dress. The dress looks almost like Belle's dress (from Beauty and the Beast) from the beginning of the movie. The man had brown shaggy hair and clothes of a poor class. They were having fun jumping from rock to rock.

   The woman was scared, but the man helped her face her fear. While they were laughing. I, somehow, saw the woman's thoughts. She was thinking about a mermaid. I immediately thought that she was a mermaid or used to be one.

   Then the scene changed. I was in a mermaid form and I was at the bottom of the ocean. I saw fishes that look peaceful going to the right direction. Sharks and other scary fishes went to the left direction. My father is going to be mad if I get late again, I thought. I was confused by that.

   Then the scene changed again. It was the couple again, but something was different. The couple are married and the wife is pregnant. About 8 months pregnant. I was able to see the settings. There was a wooden house in the middle of nowhere. There was a Rocky Mountain near the house. My thoughts came to me. The wife was a mermaid and she is about to be late.

I was at the ocean again. I was not moving. I was in deep thoughts. I decided if I should go where the peaceful fishes were going or where the dangerous fishes are going. I decided to go left. I was looking around until I stop. There was a merman in the center of the dangerous fishes, who was swimming around in a circle.

I notice the merman had a green tail and dirty brown hair. He was holding a weird looking fork that was so big. The merman's back was facing me. As he was turning around. My surroundings was screaming that the merman was very dangerous. When I was about to see his face. I started screaming. I woke up and the only thought came to me.

Was the merman really Satan?