Chapter 3

The elevator dinged, signaling our arrival to the basement floor.

As the doors opened, I expected to see concrete walls with shop lights hanging from the sealing, but no. The walls were white, and the sealing had school lights. You know the ugly fluorescent ones that give you migraines. Again the room was empty. Behn put in a code to open the doors, an we walked through to a weight room.

"This is where you will get your training. You start today, after I walk you through everything." We walked through the weight room. There were huge weight lifter thingies that I don't know the name for. We had them in the weight room a at school, but not quite as big.

"So what is it that you guys want me to do exactly?" I was curious.

"We will go over this once you have gotten set up with everything. It won't be hard."

We continued walking through the weight room to yet another set of doors.

This room was clearly a computer room. Monitors covered the walls. So many keyboards. So many lights. It was heaven.

To my dissatisfaction, we walked right through it. Sadness.

The final room we walked into was a meeting room. Just like any other meeting room, there was a long set of tables with chairs surrounding them. There was no one in it except Behn and I.

"Let's get down to business." MULAN! No? That's not what he was quoting? Sorry for being a Disney lover.

"What is it hat you want me to do?" I asked, curiously.

"We want you to go into a high school and shadow one specify student. Make sure he stays safe, while trying to catch the people trying to use him." Behn said.

"Doesn't sound too hard. Where is the school?" I asked.

"The school is in Paris. We will cover all living expenses and air fair and any else. We have a legitimate excuse to give your father and friends for you leaving the state. Everything will be taken care of."

"So that's all I have to do? Nothing like taking down a RED agent, or taking down a terrist?" I whined.

"Niter of those thing coincide with the FBI... But no, for now you will just be our inside to the target. You will get to know the target. Befriend him. Protect him. And give us tell of where the people are that are trying to use him."

*************************************

I read a wonderful quote the other day. In not going to write it only because I don't know who the author is. But that is what made me want to continue this story. Tell me what you think. I really want to see some feed back.

Love it?

Hate it?

It's only getting started, I'll get more into the actual story plot in the next few chapters.