2018

Inspired by Sierra_is_Tyler

Hey guys. So new years... I haven't really had the best start to my new year. My great grandpa had a heart attack on Christmas morning, and while he's still alive now, he's in the hospital getting worse and worse by the day, and he is beyond recovery. The doctors and nurses and even my family don't expect him to even make it through today. Sooo yeah. And because of this, obviously I haven't been feeling the best, and I've been wanting to just end it at some points, but I'm still here and I won't be leaving. I have my music, my friends, and my family getting me through and helping me fight.

Also, in 2018, I've decided that I want to come out to everybody... all of my friends, my homophobic and transphobic family... everybody, and not care what they say. I am genderfluid and pansexual, and that's just that. My name is Daniel Andy Schell, I am 15 years old, and nobody gets to tell me who I am anymore. I am so sick and tired of being in this prison that is my head, and I just want to be free. So I don't care if my boyfriend leaves me because of this, that just showes that he doesn't deserve me, and if any friends drop me, the story is the same for them. I am so happy that I am finally feeling happier and comfortable with myself, and I won't let anybody ruin that.

For this year and the next upcoming semester in school, I want to learn how to manage my time better and get help when I need it, which is something I was really bad about last semester. I also want to make my health a priority, both mental and physical. So I may try to go vegetarian and just eat healthier in general, and also drink more water. I'm also going to get a therapist, which is something I needed years ago. And another aspect of my mental health would be putting myself in a better enviornment, aka the place I spend most of my time: my room. So I'm going to try and re-do my room so it's organized, more open, brighter, etc. And finally, I'm going to go through my wardrobe and donate whatever doesn't fit me or what I don't want, and I'm going to get clothes that I feel comfortable in and that I love. :) I'm ready to be happy this year. I hope you all are too.