Rehearsals

Irish's POV

VAN. PAPUNTANG MOA STADIUM.

"Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na yeah so tell me girl if everytime we-ee to-o-uch you get this kinda, ru-u-ush... hmm hmm yeah hmm yeah and let me kiss you..." Kanta ni Niall. Katabi ko kasi siya eh. Si Liam sa passenger seat, kaming tatlo ni Louis sa gitna at si Zayn at Harry sa likod.

"Let me kiss you... let me kiss you... let me kiss you..." sabay pa ni Louis. Wow nang-iinis ba kayo?

"Ugh. Are you guys really trying to annoy me?" Tanong ko.

"Annoy you? Pardon, we're rehearsing for our concert." Sabi ni Louis.

"We don't have Kiss You in our whole entire concert right?" Tanong ni Harry.

"Thanks Harry. I owe you a lot." Sabi ko tsaka ako tumawa ng konti.

"You're welcome Irish." Sabi niya at ngumiti.

"See? You're trying to annoy me." Sabi ko.

"We're not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"C'mon you're annoying me."

"No we're not."

"Spill it."

"No."

"Ugh. Why don't you just admit it?"

"Because we're not annoying you."

"Fine."

Hindi ko makakasundo itong si Louis. Humanda siya sa akin.

***

"It's 4 am and I know that you're with him... I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin... And if he feels my traces in you hair... Sorry love but I don't really care... Your turn Ni!"

"Cause we're on fire, we're on on fire, we're on fire now... Yeah we're on fire we're on on fire we're on fire now..."

"I don't care what people say when we're together... You know I want to be the one to hold you when you sleep... I just want it to be you and I forever... I know you wanna leave so c'mon baby you and me so happily..."

"So happily so happily so happily..."

"Wow that's a nice song. What's the title?" Tanong ko. Kanina pa kasi kanta ng kanta 'tong dalawa. Hindi man lang matulog o kaya magpahinga.

"Happily." Sabi ni Niall. "You should buy our album. Midnight Memories." Rekomenda niya.

"Okay." sabi ko. As if naman kasi may pera ako no?

***

MOA STADIUM. STAGE.

"You'll never love yourself like I, love you oh..." Kanta ni Niall. Ganda pala boses niya.

Nakaupo ako ngayon sa upuan. Sa may audience. Ako lang naman kasi ang tagakuha ng kailangan ng 'ALAGA' ko.

"And all your little things..."

"Good job guys." Sabi ko tsaka nakathumbs up.

"Thanks." Sabi nila in unison.

"May I eat the pizza now?" Bumaba si Niall sa stage. "I focused and I'm serious and I listened in everything you said." Sabi niya. Talaga lang ah? Sinusunod mo na ako? Good.

"Okay. This is your reward. I reward this pizza to Mr. Niall Horan." Biro ko.

"Finally. I would like to thank Irish for making me serious and to the boys, who supported me. I love you all." Pakikiride niya.

"Oh... We love you too Niall!" Sabay sabay naming sinabi. Natawa naman si Niall.

"Want some pizza?" Alok niya.

"Thanks." Sabi ko tsaka ko kinuha yung pizza na inaalok niya.

"How come you shared your food Niall?" Tanong ni Liam.

Tapos may binulong naman itong si Niall kay Liam. Ewan kung ano.

"I'm sure you have. Goodluck bro." Sabi ni Liam. Eh? Ano kaya yung binulong niya?

"Thanks Li." sabi ni Niall.

"Uhh may I go to the bathroom?" Tanong ko.

"Shuure." Sabi ni Niall habang puno ng pagkain yung bibig niya.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full."

"Whutevurr."

Niall's POV

I'm so focused and serious today. Wow. This is a part of my plan, of course.

"Okay. This is your reward. I reward this pizza to Mr. Niall Horan." She joked.

"Finally. I would like to thank Irish for making me serious and to the boys, who supported me. I love you all." I  said.

"We love you too Niall!" They all shouted in unison. I laughed.

Then, I started to eat the pizza and I decided to give one to Irish.

"Want some pizza?" I asked.

"Thanks." She responded and grabbed the pizza.

"How come you shared your food Niall?" Liam says. He's right. I never shared my food.

I gestured him to come closer and whispered in his ear. "It's because she's special to me. I think I like her. Do you think I have a chance on her?"

"I'm sure you have. Goodluck bro." Liam said.

"Thanks Li." I thanked him.

I like her. I. like. her. But how? I'm scared. What if she's going to reject me? What if she won't like me back?

"Hey Niall." Irish finally came out of the bathroom.

"Hey there." I said.

"What do you want? Do you need water? Hankies? What? Tell me. I'm your babysitter." She asked me.

"I don't need those. I need you." I say but I whispered 'I need you.'

"What? I can't hear you?" She cleared out.

"I said I don't need those. C'mon guys let's go back to rehearsals." I lied.

***

"Though I try to get you out of my head... The truth is I got lost without you... Since then, I've been waking up to..." I sang and looked at Irish. I think she's tired since she's been taking care of me.

"Only half a blue sky... Kinda there but not quite, I'm walking around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man, at best, with half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do. I'm half a heart without you."

"Without you... without you... Half a heart without you... Without you... without you..."

"I'm half a heart without you..."

We're finally done with the rehearsals. It's so sick. I'm so very tired. We decided to get home.