Ch.14: How to be cool

Clemont walked slowly his way to the mentioned apartment. When he reached it, he gently rang the doorbell, hoping it'll be heard through the loud music behind the door.

Ash opened the door, laughing. His laugh ceased and he smiled. "You must be Clemont!"

"Huh, hi."

"Get inside!" Ash laughed loudly and slapped Clemont's shoulder, pulling him inside.

Ash shut the door with his foot and picked up a bottle of beer from the ground. He took a sip as he led Clemont to his very messy living room.

"This is Gary."

"Remember me, Clemo?" Gary lifted up his beer.

Clemont smiled shyly. "Yeah."

Ash started laughing.

"Ignore him. The alcohol does that to him." Gary gestured to the couch. "Take a seat."

"I forgot to introduce myself!" Ash sat on the coffee table, facing Clemont. "I'm Ash Ketchum. Maybe you don't remember me because I skipped like a pro back in high school." The raven haired took a sip of his beer and started laughing loudly. His cheeks were red. "Or maybe you just don't recognize me because I've gotten so fat from last time you saw me!"

"Ignore him." Gary waved his hand.

Ash turned toward Gary, his cheeks still red from the alcohol. "Did I change that much? He didn't recognize me!"

Gary gestured to the beer bottle and told Clemont, "Can you take that away from him?"

Ash started laughing again. Clemont took the beer off Ash's hand slowly.

"Thanks."

"But why are you so thin and twiggy?" Ash looked Clemont up and down. "You need a sandwich."

Gary slapped his forehead.

"Wait right there! I'll bring you pizza." Ash got up quickly and almost tripped. He started laughing again and made his way to his kitchen.

Clemont and Gary's gazes met.

"How's Serena?"

"Uh, she's fine..."

Clemont lowered his head. He rubbed his hands together. Gary thought he hasn't changed much since high school. 

"Take a sip, bro."

"Huh?"

Gary pointed at the beer bottle Clemont's taken away from Ash. "Try."

Clemont gulped and took a sip. He froze.

"Not bad, huh?"

"Uh..." Clemont thought it was the most horrible thing he's drank in his whole life. 

Ash came back with three pizzas. He placed them on the table and sat beside them. "You really have to eat this, Clemont." He took a slice. "It's because you should look like your age or else they'll keep asking you for your ID whenever you want to buy alcohol."

"Yeah, but make sure you don't end up looking two-months pregnant like Ash."

"Hey!"

Clemont grabbed the bottle of beer and drank from it. He thought he should drink this since Gary and Ash were drinking it.

"Hey, tell us about Serena." Gary sat straight. "How's she like in bed?"

"Huh?" Clemont blushed.

"Oh, I get it. You're like Ash. You both are still scared virgins."

"I'm a virgin but I'm not scared." Ash nodded once.

"Can you believe it?" Gary was talking to Clemont. "Misty is all over him but he's never slept with her before! She takes her shower in his bathroom and changes clothes in his bedroom and he never attempts a move on her!"

"She doesn't stay over often."

"But that's a good body she has. Can't deny it." Gary nodded.

Ash shook his head. "I can't deny that."

"You can't."

"I can't."

"You can't."

"I can't."

Clemont let a timid chuckle. He sipped the beer that tasted bad.

"But waaaait." Ash slapped Clemont's shoulder. "You're moving in with Serena! Right?"

"Really?" Gary sat up.

"Euh, well..."

Ash grabbed a beer from the six-pack and cracked it open. "I'm virgin and proud!"

"Sure you're proud."

"KANPAAAI!" Ash lifted his beer can up. He then took a huge sip.

Gary laughed and looked at Clemont. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw today."

"Okay?"

"KANPAAAI!"

"It's so annoying!" Misty was trying to open the door of Ash's apartment. "I always tell her to turn down the volume, but she doesn't listen!"

"That stupid freshman. We'll show her."

"I can't wait to leave those cursed dorms."

Leaf smiled sheepishly. "Do you want to live with Ash?"

Misty's face fell after she opened the door. "Euh, no."

Leaf peeked inside. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Ew! It smells so bad!"

Misty got inside and Leaf followed her as well. They remained staring at Ash, Gary and Clemont who were lying unconscious on the couch with the beer bottles all over.

"What the hell happened here?"

"Wow, that's Clemont." Leaf recognized the guy even if he was sleeping with his face buried on a pillow.

"Do you hear these voices?"

"What voices?"

"This!"

Leaf tried not to make voices to hear what Misty was hearing. She didn't look happy. "Those are moaning voices, Misty."

"I know." Misty nodded. She pointed to Ash's dark blue laptop on the coffee table. "They're coming from there."

"..."

"..."

Misty wasn't surprised when Leaf grabbed a bottle of beer and spilled it all over Gary's face, instantly waking him up. 

"HEY!"

And while Ash was trying to explain that he only uploaded the porn because he has a high speed internet; Gary was trying to say that he didn't need to watch porn and it was only for Ash and Clemont; Misty was trying not to feel offended; and Leaf was trying to hit Gary's head with the coffee table, Clemont left the apartment unnoticed. 

"Bunch of losers, still watching porn like middle schoolers," He said to himself and headed to his Alfa Romeo Giulietta. 

one chap left o:

//eternal internal debate whether to publish the third sequel or not 

PEACE