The kiss

After spending my whole afternoon getting ready for tonight, I finally looked somewhat pretty. My hair was an amazing shade of blue (it reminded me of what it looked like 2 years ago) and I had a body flattering dress, I was ready to go. I found the best party in LA for Brent and I. "Babe are you ready?" "Yeah Ill meet you in the car." The ride to the party was filled with The Chainsmokers lyrics and some Tylor Swift. A little while later we arrived, the building was bouncing and looked amazing all lit up. Brent and I headed inside. Brent found some of his friends while I found the bar. As Brent went around to talk to all his buddys I chatted with Sara, the girl who told me about the party, and had a few shots. It was latter and I started getting wack. Twerking and moving my body to the hip-hop playing as if I never changed into a preppy plastic bitch. I was pretty buzzed and bought another two shots. I walked up to the dj and handed him one of the shots and told him to play Drake. I left and went back to the dance floor and saw a very familiar looking guy their. "I know you!!" I shouted at him. "Yeah you do!" He chuckled. He was very attractive, someone I would of gone out with when I was different. "What's your name?" "Madi" I responded. "Paul" he smiled and shook his head. "Have you seen my fiancé Brent?" "I don't know him sorry." He responded. We stood their and then I heard the intro to Energy. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I'VE GOT ENEMIES! GOT A LOT OF ENEMIES!" I started dancing like a fool. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Paul shouted. After the song I give Paul and everyone around me a hug. I left and went to to the bar. I ordered a sprite, knowing I've drank too much. I walked up some stairs and saw a close door, thinking it was a bathroom I walked in. "Fuck Brent faster f-faster" some skinny blond shouted from a squeaky bed. "Brent Rivera WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. TAKE YOUR WEEDING RING BACK! FUCK YOU! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I CHANGED MYSELF FOR YOU!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. "Madi let me explain, honestly I hate your body, and your past." "FUCK YOU! ROT IN FUCKING HELL." I slammed the door and walked out of the building tears dripping from my face. "FUCK" I shouted at the sky as I sat in a bench not knowing where to go. " whoa what happened to you?" That bearded man sat down next to me. "Well I Just was my ex fiancé fucking some girl in their, and I don't have a place to stay since we just bought a house together, and all my friends are out of town." "Well you can't drive, you're too drunk." " This is only my second time being drunk I'm scared." He just laughed. "Well how old are you?" I turned 21 in October and I dated Brent ever since I moved to La back when I was 19.... FUCK I wasn't good enough for my mom and now not for him. I'm going to be successful when I kill myself this time." "What the fuck Madi?" Paul looked at me dumbfounded. "Well I'm obviously not going to leave you alone tonight. Let's go get an Uber to a hotel and we can talk tomorrow." "What the hell you don't know me." "So some bozo just cheated on you, you're homeless, and suicidal, I'm sorry but I'm not going to leave you alone. Plus I'm not afraid staying in a room with strangers, I was on Fucken Big Brother." "Omg you're Paul Abarhamian!!! I'm such a fan!" "Cool." We got into this car and ended up at this nice hotel. I sat on the bed and cried myself to sleep while Paul was in the other bed sleeping.