Chapter 1

///Just in case you want to watch the video before reading this. I posted the Korean(original) in the photo/video space above, and I posted the English version in the writing space. The picture of the girl above is Rein, her alias is Luna, which is what her RFA messenger username appears as. BTW anything in parenthesis are Rein's thoughts. This story will start off being told in Third-person POV until I say other wise. Anyways~ If you guys like how I started out the fanfiction, make sure you vote, and leave a comment of your favorite Mystic Messenger character ;D Without further adu, let's get on with the story!/// 

Within the C&R International office building, on the 11th floor, there is a large studio office. This office is very large, has a high ceiling, and an inside balcony. Underneath the balcony, there is a girl with long brown hair, and grey eyes. She has pale skin, and is wearing a black skirt, white lace top, and a red bow tied around the collar of her shirt. 

She is sitting in an office chair, and is drawing on her touch screen laptop. She is currently sketching out a costume design for a public musical. This costume contains a red vest, a long sleeve black undershirt, and wolf ears. After she finishes the rough sketch, she pushes her legs against the wall, sending her gliding across the room in her wheeled office chair. She then stops herself in front of a human sized flat screen t.v.. She then pulls up a life size picture of the actor, who the costume is being designed for, and opens a folder on the t.v.. When she opens the folder the costume design from before appears on the male actor. She is able to turn the actor's body and see the costume from different angles. She can also make adjustments, as if the actor was right in front of her. 

As she is about to print out the blueprints for the costume, she hears a knock at the door. She quickly closes the file and turns off the t.v.. "Come in," she answers the door, as she pushes against the wall next to the t.v. and glides across the room towards the wardrobe closet. 

///I say otherwise... The story will now be told in Rein's point of view///

The door opens, and a tall man with short black hair, and grey eyes walks in. "Good morning, Mr. Han~!" I call out to him, as I pull out a crop top and put it on the mannequin in the right corner of the room. 

"Good morning, Rein." He follows me with his eyes, as I climb up a ladder, which is connected to the inside balcony. 

"Oooo~ so unprofessional. Calling me by my first name~," I tease Jumin.    

"I can do as I wish, this is my office building," he retorts.

"Whatever you say, Mr. CEO," I continue to tease him, as I look through the file drawers, which are the only things a top the balcony/catwalk. 

"Can you come down for a moment?" Jumin asks.

"Of course," I pull out a file folder titled as 'Zen', and close the file drawers. I quickly lock the drawers, and jump onto a rock wall belay, but don't worry, it's completely safe... ish. On the end of the belay, where the harness would normally be connected I have a filled in tire swing attached to the end of the belay rope. The filled in tire works as a perfect platform for me to stand on, which will not break if it hits the ground with me standing on top of it.  

I ride the belay to the ground and toss the file on my computer desk. "Is there something you need me to do, Mr. Han?"

"Not in particular, I was just curious to see if you wanted to join me on your lunch break." 

"I'm afraid I'm a bit too busy to go out to lunch right now, Mr. Han. I'll have to join you another day." I smile, as I turn away from him and sit back down in my office chair.