⇾ common cold

hey losers im finally updating. woot woot. welcome back to me writing shitty stories at 1am because my lifes falling apart. enjoy.

🥀

coldness settles over the city. clouds turn grey from their white appearance. electric bills going through the roof, due to low temperatures. tragic. balconies left empty and lonely. neighbors staying inside, hiding from the freezer they live in. but fireplaces arent the only things burning, but the peoples health.

"im fine" says a body laying in bed. he tosses and turns trying to sleep. the warm embrace of him has gone cold. the warm voice gone raspy. the beautiful ocean eyes gone darker. nothing could help his constant aching. "no youre not" you complain. you could sense the pain in him. 3 am, the clock beeps. knowing what will help you get out of bed. he notices a slight difference in the atmosphere once you leave. the air feels colder than it already did. your feet glides along the cold tile towards the medicine cabinet. scanning over the pills you grab the correct one and head to the kitchen. suddenly you felt a slight gust of air travel throughout the room. hurriedly you grab a glass water, wanting to be back in the warm embrace of his arms.

you creak the door open, trying not to make a single noise. carefully you walk towards the lump in the crisp bedsheets. "martijn wake up" you slightly nudge him. from the light of the moon shine through the windows, he adjust himself to sit up. you hand the messy haired boy the pill and glass of water. the cold hands grab the pill out of your warm ones. sleepily you walked to the other side of the bed. the sound of glass hits the bedside table as its completely empty. plopping yourself on the side of the bed, you hear a groan. ready to get up again, arms pull you towards the now warm body. "i dont know what i would do without you" he breathes in you ear, kissing your temple. slowly you turn around and begin to scratch his head. "get some rest babe" you whisper with a small smile on your lips.

no matter what troubles face your life. there was once thing youre certain of, that you are in love with martijn gerard garritsen. not the simple obstacles of winter time could change that.

🥀

aha yall probably doubted me when i said i would update. you guessed wrong. also sorry it was really short im just hungry. the girl told me take off your jacket, i said babes mans not hot. pap, pap, ka-ka-ka. skidiki-pap-pap. and a pu-pu-drrrr-boom. skya. du-du-ku-tu-ku-pun-pun. yes, i hate myself.