Chapter 5

Married to my LOVE
Jeon Jungkook

(Silent mode)

I look up to see who it was he wipe my tears away I'm smiling because he still here to support me with all his heart.

oh don't cry, Sara, I know that you felt hurt but please stay strong okay for me your Oppa, he said.

thank you Jimin for being here that's why we come, friends, I said the stand and hug him he hugs me back I let my tears fall again I need someone who understands me.

(Jimin pov.)

We have suddenly met and it's rush I see Jungkook came I know he has a date with Sara but why and look like different today look like cold and the jungkook sweet at all are gone, he ignores my presence I know they will marry soon my love and only Sara but I know Jungkook didn't love her he still loves that cheating girl named Pia I hope she didn't come back the meeting is long it's been lunchtime until now our meetings end at afternoon I heard Jin Hyung said to Jungkook and Sara is in the park now I stand quick and run outside to go in the park finally until I saw little girl hugging her knees I know she is Sara because I notice her bracelets are the same to me I gave that to her when it's her birthday I run to her and give my handkerchief she looks up and stared at me with floppy eyes tears flow down to her cheeks I slowly wipe it she hugs me tight I hug her back I feel sorry to her I notice my t-shirt getting wet I tap her back and let her cry she needs more time. I feel angry at Jungkook how can leave Sara alone.

It's okay Sara I'm here with you no matter what happened, I said and let her cry.

Jungkook pov.

I see Jimin rush and leave us I follow him and he stops at the park I forgot Sara is alone and she is here I landed my eyes to a girl that Jimin give the handkerchief and I realize it's Sara I feel guilty about leaving Sara alone I see Jimin hug Sara they're hugging each other I feel angry inside me. I immediately run to them and pull Sara she was shocked by what I did.

Jimin leaves Sara okay don't bother her okay! I'm her fiance not you, I shout to him he just laughs.

Oh common Jungkook stop being very protective to her we all know who your love is, stop messing around her and stop that married I know when Pia comeback you will sign the contract of divorce and leave her, Jimin said I want to punch him to what he said but Sara pull him over.

Stop enough please I want to be alone, she said non-stop falling her tears she looks down avoiding our eyes I glance at Jimin and pull away Sara.

Go get inside the car, I said.

No I will take a bus I know you have something to do very important so go ahead, she said and bowed and walk away I run and carried her bridal-style and put her inside the car and she slightly blushed but she hides it.

Sara's pov.

He is driving and I remain silent for a while because I don't want to ruin his mood and his doing so I remain silent and watch the beautiful view outside the car star shines through the darkness above the sky I slide down the window to smell the fresh airs...

Hey, what the hell you think you're doing close the window we used aircon can you please slide up the window, he said with anger on his face.

Oh, I'm sorry I want to smell the fresh air outside, I said with a low voice.

Okay if you want that then go get out of my car, he said and stop the car.

Hey, what's wrong with you why you are angry at me because we arrange a marriage with our parents that's why you angry at me fine I go out, and lastly you the one who gets me in this car who the hell is you to shouts at me!!, I said angrily.

I open the door ready to get out but he held my hand I removed it and go outside I slam the door lucky 2 blocks from here I will there to my house I wipe my tears I notice he drove away I knock to my house and finally Eomma open it I hugged her tight and burst to cry.

I go upstairs Eomma I'm tired, I said to her she nodded with on her face I bow to her and run to my bedroom I lock it so no one can enter.

I plopped to my bed and cry why he makes me happy at the same time broke me many pieces I said to my self I decided to take a long shower to relax myself wear my one of favorite pajamas suddenly someone knocks on my door I close my eyes pretend I'm sleeping I heard the door open and close I feel present.

I know you awake darling, Eomma said and sit to my bed I sit down and look to my hands.

So what happened you look not happy after all tell me okay I'm your eomma, she said and hug me I hug her back.

Now tell me please I don't want to see you crying okay, she said.

I and Jungkook going to mall suddenly he has called and he needs to go and leave and I decided to go alone to mall watch cinema and go to par-, I can take it anymore I cry and cry until fell asleep with eomma beside me I feel she kisses my forehead and leaves.

I don't want to see the Jungkook stupid why maybe I'm not perfect after all, I think it's true first love never dies but true love will find you and last long forever. I hope tomorrow is my peaceful day.

EVEN THE HAPPINESS PERSON CAN CRY BECAUSE OF STUPID EMOTIONS WE HAVE.