Discovery/ Part 4

"No way!" I refused "There are people here. Are you crazy?"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" He encouraged me, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the stage.

"Noo." I complained and tried to fight back the giggles. I was acting like a little baby.  I guess i was fortuned to act like that infront of him.

"Pleeasee." Blaine whined, retrieving my body up onto the stage.

"Fine, BUT after everyone's gone, OK?" I agreed, tapping my foot on the polished floor. The chunks of sound traveled through the stadium, hitting the walls and leaving a repetitive echo.

"Bu-"

"That's my last offer. Take it or....go do whatever celebrities like you do." I spat out, earning a chuckle from Blaine. It was nice seeing his laugh. The way his face lit up and his eyes sparkled, even the cute little dimples looked amazing on him.

"Ok" He nodded. "Under one condition." He quickly added, making me roll my eyes.

"Proceed." I let him talk, still smirking at his statement.

"You'll let me choose the song!" He burst out, shaking his fingers as if this was a surprise announcement.

"Sure. As long as it's a broadway classic from the 90's." I ordered him.

"Wow, very specific taste. Similar to mine." He said raising his eyebrows, in complete acception.

"Yeah, says the guy making pop music for the satisfaction of 21'st century teens." I joked yanking him in the arm and cocking my head.

"Hey, just because I'm doing something that is trending, doesn't mean I don't have passion for vintage music." The boy claimed crossing his hands in a tight embrace.  Then started moonwalking, well at least trying to. I burst out laughing, trying to cover my mouth.

"First of - haha...sorry. Um, first of all that isn't broadway, or vintage. And second of all, you look absolutely ridiculous." I commented, brushing my hand through my hazel locks. "But sure, go ahead. Pick my song. I basically know all the words to every song ever written." I bragged, throwing him a devilish smirk.

"Impressive." He applauded,  ironically clapping his hands. He seemed to be impressed, who wouldn't be right? Knowing such a number of words and memorising them. I find that quite worthy. No rapping involved. "How about candles." He proposed, farrowing his eyebrows.

"Ooh, snazzy. I like it." I approved and rapidly started replaying the words in my head.

After a few minutes of just sitting around and waiting for the crowd to spread out. The hall was finnally empty. Blaine had brought his guitar and tuned it in the process of our long wait.

"So, you ready?" He asked, flipping his guitar over the crook of his shoulder.

"As ever." I replied, taking a deep breath to start me off.

"One, two, three." A high note was pulled, signaling me to count down and seek for the part where I'm supposed to start singing.

The power lines went out
And I am all alone
But I don't really care at all
Not answering my phone
All the games you played, the promises you made
Couldn't finish what you started only darkness still remains

Blaine  bobbed his head to the rhythm and in a urge to sing he finnally joined in.

Lost sight, couldn't see
When it was you and me
Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

I was quite surprised at how are voices collaborated.  They sounded amazing together. We secretly kept staring at one another and when our gazes met we both turned away blushing like crazy. It was just like one of those cheesy movies.

Been black and blue before
There's no need to explain
I am not the jaded kind playback's such a waste
You're invisible, invisible to me,
My wish is coming true erase the memory of your face

Lost sight, couldn't see
When it was you and me
Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

One day you will wake up
With nothing but your sorrys
And someday you will get back
Everything you gave me

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

Our voices turned faint, as we closed up the song. I slightly bowed and then got back to my lack of oxygen. But not only because of the song. Blaine took my breath away.

"So, how was it?" I sneaked around, trying to find an honest awnser.

"Wow." He replied, clearly blown away.

"That's it? Not that I don't like your review, but I was expecting something a little more expressive." I tried to hide my nerves, under a layer of ironic comedy.

"You're... That's the most beautifull voice I've ever heard." He stated, looking both charmed and in a trans.

"Thanks." I bit my lip. "What happened to Graces voice?" I completely ruined the moment. Again. I needed to stop with these terribly lame jokes and nervous laughs.

No one said anything and since there wasn't much to add, I didn't really mind. The place was quiet and the lights were off except for the one spot light highlighting our appearance. Blaine slowly sat down on one off the speakers, patting the space next to him. I smiled skipping towards him.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

More silence.

"Uhm, it was nice meeting you Blaine Anderson, but I have to go get permission from my dad for my new job." I informed him, standing up and tucking my shirt in.

"Ahhg." He sulked, getting up to provide company until my exit. We walked past a few rooms,  which were now much lesser occupied and full. Most of the staff members had already left to return to their trailer, except for one faithful Grace. She was sitting there, deeply concentrated on  her long ass nails.
As I was about to say something, the boy covered my lips with his finger, ordering me to stay quiet. And so I did. I obeyed his command and we sneaked out of the building, until  we were on the front steps.

"So, I guess this is goodbye for today." I said, rocking back and forth, trying to avoid his face. If I saw those eyes one more time, I swear to got I wouldn't be able to rip myself away from him.

"Yeah, but I'll call you later." He replied smiling gracefully. "To check if your dad agreed of course."

"Yeah." I smiled back. Our conversation was kinda lousy. The wind grew stronger, messing up Blaines gelled hair.

"OKAY, bye." Well said at the same time, releasing the tension and leaving a calm atmosphere. I was the one to walk away first. Not bothering to turn my head, I found my car, hummed in and off I was. Blaines reflection teased me through the car mirror. He was still standing on the concrete stairs, dreading for me to leave.

-------------------------------------------------

SO, DID YOU LIKE IT? 😄

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REVIEWS!

VOTE AND READ ON.

BYE!

-SOFI❤