C-O-P-Y-R-I-G-H-T

The book is a pure work of fiction anything related to book belongs to the Author. If you find similarities to other books or name, place, company then it's a coincidence. The names in the book are fictional and not meant to hurt anybody's feelings.

No part of the book should be reproduced, transmitted to any from or by any means including media not limited to electronic or mechanical or photocopying or recording or by any informational storage without having verdict with the Author and without written permission from the Author.

Established: 03/01/2018

Written by: AuthorMae

Book Name: My Heart's Key

Copyright: @AuthorMae

Afsha Usman: the pessimistic Queen. She is cold-hearted and a logical person. She is the opposite of what a guy who like in a girl. She hates the men species on earth except for her father. Afsha Usman is determined to achieve her career goals but it all drownes by just one man. Aahil Ibrahim.

Aahil Ibrahim: C.E.O of the multi-national company Ibrahim Enterprise. He isn't fond of girls specially ones like Afsha and sure her first impression on him isn't good at all. For once she enters his life all he want to do is rip off her face or just peak into those cold eyes and learn more about her.

One Newspaper article change their life. "Ibrahim Enterprise C.E.O urgently needs a P.A. what happens when Miss Pessimistic turns out to be his P.A

Allah (swt) has different plans for everyone and sure he has plans for Aahil and Afsha too. Will their fate collide?? How will Aahil become the key to Afsha's confined heart.

Find out in 'MY HEART'S KEY'