Kayla

I slowly sit on the bed and she climbs on top without any form of hesitation. My heart beats a little faster; I can feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins. I've wanted this for so damn long. She straddles me and I can feel the soft warmth from between her legs. My hands instinctively find their way to the curve of her hips. She sits upright in my lap and cradles my torso, pressing her own against mine. Through our clothing I can feel just how big her bust is and my imagination runs wild just thinking about how she'll feel with her bare skin rubbing against mine. We make eye contact and I hit her with a look of pure seduction while biting my lips. Like a lamb for slaughter she falls for it.

They always do. This. This situation and this scenario is one I have constructed plenty of times. For me it was almost like a past time hobby. I love the thrill and the rush of making committed girls fall for me. Then, ultimately my prize is fucking them. I have no form of deeper satisfaction than knowing that I can make a woman cheat on her lover with me. Call it sick, call it twisted, but instead I see myself as a savior. A savior of all the lies. The lies of a woman. The lies she tells herself to sleep at nights, the lies she tells her lover, and most importantly the lies she tells me.

'I have a boyfriend. I'd never cheat on my man.' I've heard it all before. In the end the result was the same. This generation is cursed. I live in a generation where loyalty doesn't exist. Quite frankly, I no longer give a fuck. I'm just trying to get a nut bust.

Kayla dips her head into the crook of my neck. I hear her deeply inhale the scent of me. That's right, sink deeper. Using my right hand, I shift it under her neck and grip her firmly yet gently. She exhales, shudders, and throws her head back responding to my touch. I know all her weak spots. I move in. I deftly press my lips against the middle part of her neck. I feel the vibrations run up her throat as she lets out a soft moan and brings her head upright again. We lock eyes once more. I see the triangulation. Her eyes move left, right, and down. I just love how her gaze hovers at my lips. Now's the time.

I move in and greet her lips with my own. She instantly gives in. Our lips greet like a married couple and depart like the divorced. Our tongues are young children playing and cavorting with one another. My hands start to jog slow laps along the length of Kayla's thighs and my fingers rub her in an intricate fashion. She kisses me harder and more passionately as I do my thing. We exchange a few more red-hot kisses till I pull away. I want more, and I will get more. She leans in desperately wanting to continue. Good. I greet her again and our mouths entwine. Meanwhile, my hands move from her thighs and upwards to her chest. Testing the waters I gently place them on her chest, she responds by practically pushing her breasts in my hands. I manage to grin while kissing her. The trap has been set. 

I palm her breasts through her clothes, slowly massaging them, but I can't work miracles through so many barriers. I pull away from her again and kiss the side of her cheek while simultaneously lifting her blouse up. She accepts what's happening and proceeds to help me. Within seconds her top is off. I lean back and admire the beauty of her.