eight

Alexa's POV

I was finally back at home and Madison was still hanging out with Gage, I was so glad that she had someone to get her mind off of the breakup because she didn't deserve to be hurt considering that she was sweet to everyone she meets and Tyler was an ass for letting her go but he didn't deserve her at all, I was glad that she met Gage when she did and I hope that she hooked up with him soon....

Madison's POV

The little bit of time that I spent with Gage was wonderful and he was so sweet and I knew that we was going to be friends for a really long time but on a serious note I knew it would be talked about eventually because you never hear of famous people hanging out with people who weren't famous but I didn't care what anyone said because I wasn't going to let that fact stop me from seeing him every chance that I could, we was currently hanging out with his friends and as I promised I would sing a few songs with them since he didn't leave me alone with the guys.

Andy: wow she does have a good voice.

Gage: I told you that she did, so what do you think Andy? You've been wanting a female lead in the band

Andy: well yeah but that's up to her man...what do you say Madison, do you want to be part of our band? Before you answer you should know that you will have to start traveling with us to all of our shows and the pay isn't all that great

Madison: that's okay, I will join and maybe I could pull some strings if you guys are interested in making it big...

Andy: hell yeah, damn Gage I didn't know that your girlfriend had connections with people like that

Gage: oh I-- umm---I didn't know that either

I felt myself blush a little bit after Andy called me his girlfriend, I must admit that Gage was cute and any girl would be lucky to be his girlfriend but I wasn't looking to hook up with anyone since I just got out of a bad relationship with that jerk Tyler...

Andy: oh calm down Gage, I was only kidding, I know that she isn't your girlfriend...anyway Madison meet us here in the morning because we have a show at noon tomorrow at a carnival

Madison: sure Andy I will definitely be here

Andy: good because I want to rehearse before we head out.

Madison: sure thing boss, just one problem, I live two hours away from here and I will have to leave before the sun comes up so...

Gage: you can stay with me Madison.

Madison: thank you but I can't do that, you have done so much for me already.

Gage: I'm well aware of that but I won't take "no" for an answer either, I have an extra room that you can use

Madison: okay but this will be the only time because I feel like I'm taking advantage of you and I don't like that.

Gage: well you shouldn't because you're not, I don't mind helping out a friend...

Madison: you're a really great friend Gage and I am glad that we met

Gage: I'm glad we met too Madison.