thirty two

Madison's POV

I woke up early and made breakfast for Gage and Andy before they woke up, we had a busy day ahead of us and needed to stay focused...after I finished making breakfast I seen Andy sit down as he begun eating.

Madison: good morning Andy, I hope you slept well last night.

Andy: I did actually, how about you Maddie?

Madison: I think I slept pretty well

Andy: breakfast is good by the way thank you for making it Maddie.

Madison: you're welcome Andy. So when are we going to get started with meeting the people wanting a place in our band?

Andy: I'm going to wake Gage up and after you two finish eating then we will go meet the people who are trying out.

Madison: okay well I'm going to eat then get a shower.

A few minutes passed and I seen Gage walking towards where I was sitting at and started eating quickly.

Madison: in a hurry this morning are you babe?

Gage: no but I wanted to get a quick shower before we got started...

Madison: mind if I join you in there?

Gage: yeah you can join me, but we need to hurry baby so we won't be late

I went and got an outfit to wear along with my body wash and shampoo along with conditioner and got a quick shower with Gage, I quickly got dressed after I was finished showering, I walked with guys intonthe building and seen a room full of people that would be waiting to get a shot of being our new band member, we entered a small room that had a small table with papers of everyone that was trying out today, we listened to everyone that was trying out except one, a young girl that was sixteen or seventeen.

Madison: I don't believe we have any papers that you were asked to fill out, what is your name?

Kat: my name is Katie but my friends call me Kat

Madison: okay don't go anywhere me and these two are going to talk alone.

Andy: I think we should give her a chance to play before we tell her that we will give her a call for another tryout.

Gage: okay she needs to fill out the paperwork before she leaves here.

Madison: I will make sure she does after she finishes her tryout here.